Windows 10: Your PC has hardware that isn’t ready for this version of Windows 10

Discus and support Your PC has hardware that isn’t ready for this version of Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft will soon be releasing the Windows 10 May 2019 update to the general public sometime during May 2019. It is just a few days... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 1, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Your PC has hardware that isn’t ready for this version of Windows 10

WinClub, May 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 1, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 1, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Your PC has hardware that isn’t ready for this version of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - has hardware isn’t

2. Upgrade to Windows 11 is ready for your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to Windows 11 is ready for your PC: Hello,There is a notification on my task bar that says, "Upgrade to Windows 11 is ready for your PC" near my clock and the date. It has a blue circle on what is probably an upgrade symbol. I do not want it to automatically upgrade without my permission. This happened to me...
  3. Upgrade to Windows 11 is ready for your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade to Windows 11 is ready for your PC: Hello,There is a notification on my task bar that says, "Upgrade to Windows 11 is ready for your PC" near my clock and the date. It has a blue circle on what is probably an upgrade symbol. I do not want it to automatically upgrade without my permission. This happened to me...
  4. your hardware has changed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    your hardware has changed: hi i got a message my w10 hardware has changed why has this come up it changed my graphic drivers why & by whom cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-hardware-has-changed/a139e76c-ae6f-4281-a44c-27d6ecf250d9
  5. The BitLocker encryption on this drive isn’t compatible with your version of Windows

in Windows 10 News
    The BitLocker encryption on this drive isn’t compatible with your version of Windows: [ATTACH]If you’re locked out of your Windows 10 PC and you try to unlock the BitLocker encrypted drive but you receive the error message The […] This article The BitLocker encryption on this drive isn’t compatible with your version of Windows first appeared on...
  6. Windows 10 version 2004 "Your Device is not ready"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 2004 "Your Device is not ready": Any idea why this is? l am literally running a very modern £1600 PC with very modern hardware approx 6 months old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-2004-your-device-is-not-ready/f05c73bb-e18b-425c-ad07-5cdfcb72c72b
  7. Your device isn’t quite ready for it. 2020 Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your device isn’t quite ready for it. 2020 Update: Hi. Just gone to the update screen and got the message that my machine isn't ready for the new update. I'm a stickler for keeping things up to date, drivers etc. and making sure nothing is running that doesn't need to be. It's a modern PC so that's not the issue. Is this more...
  8. Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for this version of Windows 10. No action...

Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for this version of Windows 10. No action...: Hi I just recently tried to update windows but then this message popped up. How do I fix it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-has-a-driver-or-service-that-isnt-ready/1138ae5d-e841-4e82-8ab0-92916590c85f
  9. Windows 10 Insider Preview 18885.1001 - Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready...

Windows 10 Insider Preview 18885.1001 - Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready...: Hi I am trying to update my Surface Book to Windows 10 Insider Preview 18885.1001 and it is giving me the following error message. [ATTACH] This is the Windows version [ATTACH] How do I find out which Service or Driver isn't ready? Regards...
  10. Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for this version od windows 10

Your PC has a driver or service that isn't ready for this version od windows 10: Hi, recently 1903 version of windows is released and while trying to upgrade a new window appears saying what needs your attention. [ATTACH] So it says this pc cant be upgraded because of that driver or service. then it says no action needed. what do I infer from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 your pc has hardware that isnt

2. your pc has hardware that isn’t ready for this version of windows 10

3. your pc has hardware that isnt ready for this version

4. Your PC has hardware that isnt ready for this version of Windows 10.