Windows 10: Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart

Discus and support Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently built a new system with the following components: AMD 3700X CPU; AMD Ryzen 5700XT GPU; 2X 16 Mb Trident Z RGB RAM modules; Gigabyte X570... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Big_Ger, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Big_Ger Win User

Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart

I recently built a new system with the following components: AMD 3700X CPU; AMD Ryzen 5700XT GPU; 2X 16 Mb Trident Z RGB RAM modules; Gigabyte X570 AORUS Master MB. I purchased and installed a new copy of WIN 10. I also downloaded the latest drivers from AMD to include their driver utility that automatically detects needed drivers. I also installed Firefox and Google browsers. After I installed the AMD drivers, I starting experiencing the above issue. Normally I see this error associated to it "WHEA_Uncorrectable Error" but there has also been a few other errors.

The problem is, now I cannot uninstall anything, I cannot boot into safe mode, and I can no longer boot from my USB drive that contains the WIN 10 media. I literally cannot think of anything else to do. What are my next steps?

:)

Big_Ger, Oct 1, 2019

2. PC will not restart

I would like to have you run a Clean Boot.

How to perform a Clean Boot.

Warning: Disabling items in Services or Startup may leave your antivirus disabled until the process is ended. For this reason I would suggest that you perform this process off line.

Press the
    Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart 7W6b39o.png
    keys to open Run, then type msconfig in the search box. This will open System Configuration.

If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, you should enter the password or provide confirmation.

(1) Click/tap on the General tab.

(2) Click/tap on the Selective startup option.

(3) Remove the check mark in the Load startup items check box.

Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart 0JgaJnG.png

4. Click on the Services tab.

5. Place a check mark in the Hide all Microsoft services check box, this will remove the Microsoft Services from the list but will still be running.

6. Click Disable all, this will remove all of the check marks in the Services list.

Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart yIKrmLs.png

7. Click on Apply then OK

Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart ljHR4ZW.png

Click on Restart in the window that opens.

When the computer is restarted it will boot normally.

If the problem does not continue after the restart please do the following.

8. Divide the number of these startup services and programs by two and you place checks in the first half of these, then restart the computer.

9. If the problem doesn't return in those services and programs remove the checks and place checks in the remaining services and programs and restart the computer.

10. When you find which half the service or program is in go on to the next step.

11. The half which has the service causing this problem remove half of the checks as you did previously to see which half has this service. Do the same for the programs. Restart the computer.

12. If it isn't in the first half of these services and programs, do the same with the last half of the services and programs.

13. Once you have narrowed it down to the last three or four services and programs remove the checks one at a time till you find the service or program at fault.

Once you have found the service or program post it in your topic. Do not take any action until I suggest the next step.

FreeBooter, Oct 1, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart

1. Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart - Similar Threads - has run problem

2. PC run into problem need to restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC run into problem need to restart: My PC keeps getting error message however it keeps in restarting and no changes even multiple restart. I shutdown properly the computer then when I turn it on still shows like this. How can I start my PC properly without this? I dont want to do clean installation in this PC...
  3. PC run into problem need to restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC run into problem need to restart: My PC keeps getting error message however it keeps in restarting and no changes even multiple restart. I shutdown properly the computer then when I turn it on still shows like this. How can I start my PC properly without this? I dont want to do clean installation in this PC...
  4. PC run into problem need to restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error: How do I fix a problem with getting this message "Your drive has run into a problem and needs to restart. Then No bootable devices found. Possible causes corrupt OS image or a boot device not enabled in BIOS setup...
  6. Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error: How do I fix a problem with getting this message "Your drive has run into a problem and needs to restart. Then No bootable devices found. Possible causes corrupt OS image or a boot device not enabled in BIOS setup...
  7. Your drive has run into a problem and need to restart error

8. Your laptop run into some problems and needs to restart...

Your laptop run into some problems and needs to restart...: When i turn on my laptop, the first thing that shown up was this on a blue screen, i couldn't read the rest, cuz i were shocked. Then after few seconds my laptop turned off, then i tried to turn it on but it didn't and i plugged to charge, even not charging. I googled this,...
  9. :( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

:( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: I have a problem since when I started to use the new graphic gtx 750ti i have a problem i'm showing up Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA while I used the integrated I did not have this problem, and I noticed that we are it...
  10. "Your PC encountered a problem and needs to restart."

"Your PC encountered a problem and needs to restart.": I was using my computer today when suddenly a bluescreen message saying "Your PC encountered a problem and needs to restart" popped up. It had some other information and some sort of countdown. I ran into another room to grab my camera to take a picture of the message, but...