Windows 10: Your PC is infected message is noticed

Discus and support Your PC is infected message is noticed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My HP PC Windows 10 notification centre moments ago got a message saying "Your PC is infected ! Click to see more details 6:32 PM zfirst-news.com".... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EL Micro, Sep 23, 2019.

1. EL Micro Win User

Your PC is infected message is noticed

My HP PC Windows 10 notification centre moments ago got a message saying "Your PC is infected ! Click to see more details 6:32 PM zfirst-news.com". Does anyone know what is zfirst-news.com is ? It seems the message is from zfirst-news.com. Is this message possibly a scam ? What should I do ? Suggestions ?

:)

EL Micro, Sep 23, 2019
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Sep 23, 2019
  3. steps taken for infected Pc's.

Hi:

There is no one set of "boilerplate", "cookbook" or standard steps.
    Each computer is unique.
    Each malware infection is unique.
    Proper diagnosis, cleanup and repair depends on the particular infection and the system that is infected.
    The process can be tedious and time-consuming, often requiring the use of multiple powerful tools, in the proper sequence.
    Many of them can actually damage the system if deployed improperly by untrained computer users.

Bottom line:
    Malware cleanup is best done with *customized* support provided by trained individuals who know what tools to use and how to use them.

There are a few folks with such expertise here at this forum (I am not one of them).
    And there are a number of reputable computer disinfection fora where trained malware removal experts provide free, custom assistance.

Cheers,

MoxieMomma, Sep 23, 2019
  4. Your PC is infected message is noticed

Virus Infection Notice

Turned on PC, got annoying Microsoft Virus Infection Notice, (from support.windows.com), saying I needed to call 844-713-3458 w/in the next 5 minutes or my computer could suffer grave damage. I know this is a hoax. Just thought you ought to know. I
    solved it by shutting down my PC & returning in a few minutes then the annoying "warning" screen w/a voice talking disappeared!

SP in need, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

Your PC is infected message is noticed

1. Your PC is infected message is noticed - Similar Threads - infected message noticed

2. Is my PC Infected?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is my PC Infected?: So, it's showing me this, in the 'sleep' description refer to the image above. If this helps, I sometimes get this error: Download Error in Windows Update 0x8024601dHere's my system info:Edition Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Single Language Version Dev Installed on...
  3. Is my PC Infected?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is my PC Infected?: Is this a legitimate notice from Microsoft, or is this part of the infection? Is the phone number shown a legitimate phone number for Microsoft? Does this suggest that all of my devices linked to my Microsoft log in are infected? this inquiry is on behalf of my wife, not my...
  4. Blue screen - your windows PC is infected

Blue screen - your windows PC is infected: This window popped up on my screen. I suspect it's a scam, but wanted to share the info in case it isn't. I was online, had just paid a bill with my credit card, and was picking up a news article on a site I have accessed several times before. I shut everything down...
  5. Message that my computer is infected with a virus

Message that my computer is infected with a virus: Twice today I'm getting a browser screen that appears to be from Microsoft that reads that my computer is infected with 3 viruses and telling me that I have to press the OK button to start the repair process. I ran Windows Defender and the scan reported no problems found on...
  6. fake trojan infection message?

fake trojan infection message?: For some reason, when I try to play videos in an area where my internet connection is weak, my headphones stop receiving sound and I must reload the driver. When I did this tonight my computer booted up and uploaded a very strange message (I should have taken a screen shot)...
  7. Possible infected PC

Possible infected PC: Hello Community : I hope someone can help, I have an HP Compaq 8200 PC with Microsoft Windows 10 Pro SCENARIO: I needed to print and send a saved document to a client, as I was searching for the document I saw a file that I did not recognize, I...
  8. Possible infected PC

Possible infected PC: Hello Community : I hope someone can help, I have an HP Compaq 8200 PC with Microsoft Windows 10 Pro SCENARIO: I needed to print and send a saved document to a client, as I was searching for the document I saw a file that I did not recognize, I...
  9. Virus Infection Notice

Virus Infection Notice: Turned on PC, got annoying Microsoft Virus Infection Notice, (from support.windows.com), saying I needed to call 844-713-3458 w/in the next 5 minutes or my computer could suffer grave damage. I know this is a hoax. Just thought you ought to know. I solved it by shutting...
  10. PC infected with malware

PC infected with malware: I recently ran kmspico.exe and couple other unverified programs(of course by mistake) and now my pc's loaded with malware and virus. I reset my pc completely but I still think there are virus files saved which weren't deleted as I had opted to kept personal files. I don't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zfirst-news