Windows 10: 'Your PC ran in to a problem and needs to restart *sad face*'

Discus and support 'Your PC ran in to a problem and needs to restart *sad face*' in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yes, *sad face*; as if Microsoft actually cared about its customers' feelings. You know, the very least you could do; for courtesy's sake, if nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WhoCares_Useless, Nov 14, 2018.

1. 'Your PC ran in to a problem and needs to restart *sad face*'

Yes, *sad face*; as if Microsoft actually cared about its customers' feelings. You know, the very least you could do; for courtesy's sake, if nothing else, is implement some kind of failsafe for when the computer just randomly decides to do that of its own volition for absolutely no reason whatsoever other than that it is a terrible piece of technology. One that automatically creates a backup of active programs so that I do not take a loss of....oh, say, an hour's work on a piece of art. (Yes, yes, "You should be saving every 5 minutes, anyone with a Windows PC should know that by now." Forgive me for being an absolute noob for a minute.) Is something like that surely feasible? Or maybe even implemented and hidden somewhere deep in the far reaches of the computer as some part of a cruel joke? If indeed it is, how do I access it? And if not: is that asking too much of one of the leading computer design companies of the world? Probably. *frustrated face*

Thank you in advance for any actual useful information as to why it does that and how to stop it. (Not the first time I have experienced it, but the first in many, many a month.)

:)

WhoCares_Useless, Nov 14, 2018

2. PC ran into a problem

Hi Argel,

• The stop code error began within this past week
    • I have an HP laptop and just updated the Bios
    • It's happening once a day
    • What I'm getting is a blue screen that first shows the sad face 'Your PC ran in to a problem and needs to restart *sad face*' :( followed by: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you."
    • Then it states "If you call a support person, give them this info:" which is what I typed above.

LawrenceIben, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Windows 10 PC ran into problem

Hi,

While using my laptop, I'm frequently getting a blue screen with a sad face that says: "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you".

It also said to give a support person this information: System_service_exception and igdkmd64.sys

How can I fix this problem?

Thanks

Nikita Solanki, Nov 15, 2018
  4. EneDimowo Win User

'Your PC ran in to a problem and needs to restart *sad face*'

sad face

I recently upgraded my Lumia 540 to windows 10 and after I did that it said there was another upgraded and I had to restart my device so I restarted it and as it came on I saw to gears spinning and then a sad face appeared and my device went off and I
    kept on restarting and the sad face still appeared I tried hard reset soft reset the both didn't work

EneDimowo, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

'Your PC ran in to a problem and needs to restart *sad face*'

1. 'Your PC ran in to a problem and needs to restart *sad face*' - Similar Threads - 'Your ran problem

2. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. First, a venting exercise to no one in particular. Er, is Bill Gates around? =.=.=.=.=.=.=. START OF VENTING =.=.=.=.=.=.= I see hundreds of posts for this issue. Few seem to be marked as answered. I was...
  3. "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": I went to boot up my computer as always and saw I had an update at the bottom right. Updated my computer and when I restarted o started watching goodfellas on netflix. I don't think I had any apps open other than chrome and discord and after maybe 30 minutes of watching, my...
  4. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: Hello! Today as I tried to launch my Laptop Acer Predator Helios 300, Windows 10 occurred a problem. Initially it said “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart” and then went through a diagnosing action and froze out at “Preparing Automatic Repair” black screen with...
  5. "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart.."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart..": I don't know why this happens to my pc frequently. I was reading a pdf and suddenly a blue colored screen with this above typing appears. It made me wait till it finished the restart. I have an online exam in the coming days and I am really worried that this could happen...
  6. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.: Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone got this windows 10 error of: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart it for you. If you call a support person, give them this info. Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN...
  7. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.: So I have a lenovo z51-70 laptop 16 GB of ram and r9 m375 amd graphic card. So one day My laptop's fan was loud that was because it is scratching into something so when this happens usually I give it a weak slap on the keyboard or I open the cover from downside and randomly...
  8. :( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

:( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: I have a problem since when I started to use the new graphic gtx 750ti i have a problem i'm showing up Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA while I used the integrated I did not have this problem, and I noticed that we are it...
  9. "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 (0x00000000, 0x00000501, 0x00000500, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: f1d94767-a34a-414f-a8b0-b616cc772393. 67425
  10. "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": This is an intermittent problem, and never occurred with Windows 7. When I receive this error and reboot, my computer will usually not post. Repeatedly resetting the start button (about 50 to 100 times) will eventually allow the computer to boot, and all is well for a month...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sadyourpcranproblem

2. sad your pc ran into

3. your pc ran into a problem and needs restart sad face

4. sad your pc ran into wiki,
  5. a blue screen with a sad face emoji and says _ your PC ran into a problem and need to restart we.re just collecting some info and then well restart for you. Stop code - page fualt in non paged area.,
  6. error restart required sad face,
  7. windows error unhappy face restart,
  8. smiley face icon- your pc ran into a problem and need to restart,
  9. sad face on pc your pc ran into problem,
  10. your pc ran into problem with sad face