Windows 10: Your PC ran into a problem and critical service failed

Discus and support Your PC ran into a problem and critical service failed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear team, I hava a Asus Laptop and it is showing error your pc ran into a problem and showing critical service failed post which keeps showing same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MMV_119, May 17, 2020.

1. MMV_119 Win User

Your PC ran into a problem and critical service failed

Dear team,

I hava a Asus Laptop and it is showing error your pc ran into a problem and showing critical service failed post which keeps showing same message again and again and first times it comes automatic repair and then English language also goes and some other languages comes. Please help here

Thanks,

:)

MMV_119, May 17, 2020
  2. UNI
    Uni Win User

Critical Service Failed - Automatic Repair and Advanced Options

Update:
    Tried the Repair disk. Still back to "Your pc ran into a problem", "Preparing automatic repair" followed by Advanced Options which have been tried again.

Would anyone recommend:
    • bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
    • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    • bootrec.exe /fixboot

Otherwise, I have a bootable Win PE file waiting to be burned on to USB key, as suggested by other Forum user, but unsure what to do with it when (or if) it boots up the laptop.

3. CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED

today when I was restarting my pc it suddenly take longer time and blue screen came in the last line it was written CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED you can search later. after some time I search online for it and I now saw my desktop back. but after full system
    scan I restart my pc and the blue screen apply again with CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED whenever I restart my blue screen come. what shall I do now.

I am using hp laptop

NITISHPRASAD1, May 17, 2020
  4. Beven Win User

Critical Structure Corruption Windows 10

I keep getting this error "Critical Structure Corruption" and can't seem to fix it.

It happens while I am busy on my laptop. Here are some of the steps I have tried so far to resolve this with no success.

1. Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic = no problems so RAM looks good.
    2. Check The CPU with Intel-Processor-Diagnostic-Tool = PASS all
    3. Drivers update, I used driver booster and did need to update 18 drivers but was able to update with no issues.
    4. Update software and drivers, well it was suggested that I update BlueStacks but the update failed, bluestacks mentioned that it might be an issue so as I do not use the tool I uninstalled the software altogether.
    5. Updated Windows, this I do regularly and automatically so no big updates were missed.
    6. Defragged the machine - system is optimized
    7. Ran anti-virus check and all's good
    8. Ran CCleaner

Now I might mention I'm not a super user, but I'm able to follow suggestions quite well.

Any help will be appreciated.

Screenshot:

Your PC ran into a problem and critical service failed GD27Q.jpg

Beven, May 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Your PC ran into a problem and critical service failed - Similar Threads - ran problem critical

2. Your PC ran into a problem...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your PC ran into a problem...: I have currently run into a big problem today. “Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart.” stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED I have done a little bit of research on different forums looking for answers, starting off with safe mode, which did not work....
  3. Your PC ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your PC ran into a problem: Guys, I got the blue screen showing YOUR PC RAN INTO A PROBLEM. I can't use command prompt because A and S keys in my Keyboard aren't working. I don't have a windows Installation pendrive or something either. Please help me find another way. I'm on windows 10 and I updated...
  4. Your PC ran into an error problem.

Your PC ran into an error problem.: So windows had installed some cumulative updates and wanted to restart. My laptop was on 2004 since last month. I chose to restart and kept on getting this error. Now on trouble shooting I chose to uninstall the last feature update thinking that's what caused it. Now I'm back...
  5. your pc ran into problem

in Windows 10 Support
    your pc ran into problem: this happens once a week on my dad laptop which is 7 years old this started 2 months ago why this happens and how can i avoid it is this software problem or hardware 161557
  6. Showing,your pc ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Showing,your pc ran into a problem: Showing ,your pc ran into a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/showingyour-pc-ran-into-a-problem/c6c74d4d-0664-49e9-a59c-def63c99caf6
  7. Your pc ran in to a problem

Your pc ran in to a problem: Hello, ive been using windows 10 since about 2 years and yesterday things were fine but today when i started it out said your pc ran in to a problem..... In morning i dont remember what exactly it said but it was a code that said something about error. I searched on the...
  8. "Your pc ran into a problem.."

"Your pc ran into a problem..": I know what caused this but I don't know how to fix. I basically used realtek hd for my headphones when it was not compatible. It asked for a restart and this keeps on going after that. I tried youtube videos for 5 hrs now and still none of them worked. Any help would be...
  9. Consecutive "Your PC has ran into a problem" + a lot of critical errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Consecutive "Your PC has ran into a problem" + a lot of critical errors: I am very lost because my laptop keeps shutting down. Here are some errors: - The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} - The system has...
  10. Your PC ran into a problem

Your PC ran into a problem: Recently I went to shut down my computer, and while doing so I got the blue screen of death. after getting stuck on the blue screen I held down the power button until my computer shut off. I then booted into safe mode and attempted to restore my computer to the last time it...