Windows 10: your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart (system pte misuse)

Discus and support your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart (system pte misuse) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, When I turn on my laptop it gives me the error ":( Your Pc ran into a problem and needs to restart" and gives a error called "System PTE misuse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Suvashis Mistry Shuvo, Sep 27, 2018.

1. your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart (system pte misuse)

Hello,

When I turn on my laptop it gives me the error "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart (system pte misuse) :( Your Pc ran into a problem and needs to restart" and gives a error called "System PTE misuse " and it's happening again and again. Now how can I fix this problem?

:)

Suvashis Mistry Shuvo, Sep 27, 2018
  2. BenCage Win User

SYSTEM PTE MISUSE

This was already attempted. I get the HP logo then a SYSTEM PTE MISUSE error.

BenCage, Sep 27, 2018
  3. SYSTEM PTE MISUSE

Hello Ben,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to clarify the error message that you're getting when trying to perform System Restore.

Blue screen errors (SYSTEM PTE MISUSE) can occur if a serious problem causes Windows 10 to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

Meanwhile, let's run a Startup Repair using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. Startup or Automatic Repair automatically diagnose and fix common issues that may cause operating system to not start properly.

To get started, let's create an installation media for Windows 10 (via USB) through this
    link.

Once we have the bootable USB, please follow these steps:

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
    • Select Language, Time and currency format and the Keyboard or input method.
    • Click Next.
    • Click Repair your computer, and select Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced option.
    • Select Automatic Repair, and select the operating system.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Sep 27, 2018
  4. BenCage Win User

your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart (system pte misuse)

SYSTEM PTE MISUSE

I recently tried to update my AMD drivers on my laptop. During the installation of the software that checks for outdated drivers I got the black screen. Upon resetting, my computer never got past the windows logo. I tried a previous restore point which gave
    an error. It wont start in safe mode. It wont start from windows 10 on a usb. It recently started just giving the error SYSTEM PTE MISUSE

Im on an HP Pavilion Notebook

AMD A10-8700P Radeon R6

8GB

With windows 10

** Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup **

BenCage, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart (system pte misuse)

1. your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart (system pte misuse) - Similar Threads - ran problem needs

2. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. First, a venting exercise to no one in particular. Er, is Bill Gates around? =.=.=.=.=.=.=. START OF VENTING =.=.=.=.=.=.= I see hundreds of posts for this issue. Few seem to be marked as answered. I was...
  3. "your system ran in a problem and needs to restart"

"your system ran in a problem and needs to restart": i get this error "your system ran in a problem and needs to restart" very frequently on my laptop sometimes twice a dayi have a dell g5 laptop and it is a year oldhere's a minidump filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Av3UfLZlZPYSlWVYOkTzxNuhGhZM?e=ynhdo9please any help is hugely...
  4. "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": I went to boot up my computer as always and saw I had an update at the bottom right. Updated my computer and when I restarted o started watching goodfellas on netflix. I don't think I had any apps open other than chrome and discord and after maybe 30 minutes of watching, my...
  5. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: Hello! Today as I tried to launch my Laptop Acer Predator Helios 300, Windows 10 occurred a problem. Initially it said “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart” and then went through a diagnosing action and froze out at “Preparing Automatic Repair” black screen with...
  6. "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart.."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart..": I don't know why this happens to my pc frequently. I was reading a pdf and suddenly a blue colored screen with this above typing appears. It made me wait till it finished the restart. I have an online exam in the coming days and I am really worried that this could happen...
  7. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.: Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone got this windows 10 error of: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart it for you. If you call a support person, give them this info. Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN...
  8. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.: So I have a lenovo z51-70 laptop 16 GB of ram and r9 m375 amd graphic card. So one day My laptop's fan was loud that was because it is scratching into something so when this happens usually I give it a weak slap on the keyboard or I open the cover from downside and randomly...
  9. :( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

:( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: I have a problem since when I started to use the new graphic gtx 750ti i have a problem i'm showing up Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA while I used the integrated I did not have this problem, and I noticed that we are it...
  10. "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": This is an intermittent problem, and never occurred with Windows 7. When I receive this error and reboot, my computer will usually not post. Repeatedly resetting the start button (about 50 to 100 times) will eventually allow the computer to boot, and all is well for a month...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system pte misuse asus laptop

2. systen pte misuse helios 300 ssd

3. pte misuse asus laptop

4. your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart system pte misuse asus laptop,
  5. system pte misuse hp,
  6. error system pte misuse,
  7. asus rog system pte misuse