Windows 10: Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info"

Discus and support Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey guys, So I was working on my PC, but suddenly my system went to a blue screen written "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sarath_ck, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Sarath_ck Win User

Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info"

Hey guys, So I was working on my PC, but suddenly my system went to a blue screen written "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info"... It went on automatically to restart my PC, still after loading windows the same error came again. Next time a window asking to repair the system popped up, i tried startup repair, but still didn't work. I decided to reset my PC and during the reset the same message came and stood frozen! I pressed the restart button... After that my PC is not turning ON, not even booting any disk drive...Can you guys please help me

:)

Sarath_ck, Sep 22, 2022

2. your pc ran into a problem and need to restart . we're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you .

your pc ran into a problem and need to restart . we're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you .

HossamEl Fayed, Sep 22, 2022
  3. avknlr Win User
    BSOD error - Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

• [*]"Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info" :( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some info, and then we’ll restart for you. If you would like to know more, you can search online later for this error: netio.sys." im getting this message frequently please give
      a solution

avknlr, Sep 22, 2022
  4. Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info"

your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info and then you can restart

How do you fix this error with a blue screen and Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info" :( this symbol

your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info and then you can restart.

Please let us know how we can fix it.

Thank you.

AbdellazeezMohammed, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info"

1. Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info" - Similar Threads - ran problem needs

2. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info,...: Can somene help me with this? Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. 0% completed. STOP CODE: THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER....
  3. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info,...: Can somene help me with this? Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. 0% completed. STOP CODE: THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER....
  4. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. PC ran into an error and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC ran into an error and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then...: My windows 8 crashes suddenly and shows this blue screen with that says "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then you can restart. But the thing is now my screen is stuck on 0% complete, I've tried to do a hard shut down...
  6. PC ran into an error and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then...

PC ran into an error and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then...: My windows 8 crashes suddenly and shows this blue screen with that says "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then you can restart. But the thing is now my screen is stuck on 0% complete, I've tried to do a hard shut down...
  7. Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info"

Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info": Hey guys, So I was working on my PC, but suddenly my system went to a blue screen written "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info"... It went on automatically to restart my PC, still after loading windows the same error came...
  8. Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info": Hey guys, So I was working on my PC, but suddenly my system went to a blue screen written "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart we're just collecting some error info"... It went on automatically to restart my PC, still after loading windows the same error came...
  9. It says " Your device ran into a problem and needs restart. We're just collecting some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says " Your device ran into a problem and needs restart. We're just collecting some...: Hi everyoneI'm using windows 11 on Acer and my system says " Your device ran into a problem and needs restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.100% CompleteStop Code: NO_MORE_SYSTEM_PTESPlease help, Thanks....
  10. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting: My wife's computer gets this on occasion. It goes to 100%, then reboots. Has occurred 3 times in last 2 weeks. What do I need to do to get you the information for a fix? 65863