Windows 10: Your PC ran into a problem issue

Discus and support Your PC ran into a problem issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey. My PC frequently shows the error message that 'Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart'. What are the possible ways you can suggest to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TAYYABA SHAHID, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Your PC ran into a problem issue

Hey. My PC frequently shows the error message that 'Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart'. What are the possible ways you can suggest to avoid this issue in the future as I cannot keep using it with such frequent restarts.

Thanks.

:)

TAYYABA SHAHID, Jul 23, 2020

2. Your PC ran into a problem issue

Hey. My PC frequently shows the error message that 'Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart'. What are the possible ways you can suggest to avoid this issue in the future as I cannot keep using it with such frequent restarts.

Thanks.

TAYYABA SHAHID, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Your PC ran into a problem and needs restarting

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Would you be able to capture an image or a screenshot of the complete error message that your getting?
    • Were there any software or application you've recently installed?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Marby Rey Win User

Your PC ran into a problem issue

Your PC ran into a problem issue :( your pc ran into a problem

Hi Beth,

Device Manager allows the users to view and the control hardware attached to the computer. You can check in the Device Manager if your graphics card is detected. To assist you better, we’d like to ask you a few questions.

• Are you only experiencing the issue when playing Sims?
    • Did the issue persists in safe mode?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    article
    and see if it resolve the issue.

Marby Rey, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Your PC ran into a problem issue

1. Your PC ran into a problem issue - Similar Threads - ran problem issue

2. Your pc ran into issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your pc ran into issue.: Hello. I've have a window 10 home edition installed in my laptop with latest update. Recently my pc ran into a issue and shows startup repair faild. When i get to troubleshoot>advanced options> choose any option, it asks for account sign in. When i select my account and enter...
  3. Your PC ran into a problem...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your PC ran into a problem...: I have currently run into a big problem today. “Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart.” stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED I have done a little bit of research on different forums looking for answers, starting off with safe mode, which did not work....
  4. Your PC ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your PC ran into a problem: Guys, I got the blue screen showing YOUR PC RAN INTO A PROBLEM. I can't use command prompt because A and S keys in my Keyboard aren't working. I don't have a windows Installation pendrive or something either. Please help me find another way. I'm on windows 10 and I updated...
  5. Your PC ran into an error problem.

Your PC ran into an error problem.: So windows had installed some cumulative updates and wanted to restart. My laptop was on 2004 since last month. I chose to restart and kept on getting this error. Now on trouble shooting I chose to uninstall the last feature update thinking that's what caused it. Now I'm back...
  6. your pc ran into problem

in Windows 10 Support
    your pc ran into problem: this happens once a week on my dad laptop which is 7 years old this started 2 months ago why this happens and how can i avoid it is this software problem or hardware 161557
  7. Showing,your pc ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Showing,your pc ran into a problem: Showing ,your pc ran into a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/showingyour-pc-ran-into-a-problem/c6c74d4d-0664-49e9-a59c-def63c99caf6
  8. Your pc ran in to a problem

Your pc ran in to a problem: Hello, ive been using windows 10 since about 2 years and yesterday things were fine but today when i started it out said your pc ran in to a problem..... In morning i dont remember what exactly it said but it was a code that said something about error. I searched on the...
  9. "Your pc ran into a problem.."

"Your pc ran into a problem..": I know what caused this but I don't know how to fix. I basically used realtek hd for my headphones when it was not compatible. It asked for a restart and this keeps on going after that. I tried youtube videos for 5 hrs now and still none of them worked. Any help would be...
  10. Your PC ran into a problem

Your PC ran into a problem: Recently I went to shut down my computer, and while doing so I got the blue screen of death. after getting stuck on the blue screen I held down the power button until my computer shut off. I then booted into safe mode and attempted to restore my computer to the last time it...