Windows 10: your pc ran into problem

Discus and support your pc ran into problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; this happens once a week on my dad laptop which is 7 years old this started 2 months ago why this happens and how can i avoid it is this software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by makhan10, Jul 29, 2020.

1. makhan10 Win User

your pc ran into problem

this happens once a week on my dad laptop which is 7 years old

this started 2 months ago

why this happens and how can i avoid it

is this software problem or hardware

:)

makhan10, Jul 29, 2020

2. Your PC ran into a problem and needs restarting

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Would you be able to capture an image or a screenshot of the complete error message that your getting?
    • Were there any software or application you've recently installed?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Your PC ran into a problem issue

Hey. My PC frequently shows the error message that 'Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart'. What are the possible ways you can suggest to avoid this issue in the future as I cannot keep using it with such frequent restarts.

Thanks.

TAYYABA SHAHID, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Marby Rey Win User

your pc ran into problem

your pc ran into problem :( your pc ran into a problem

Hi Beth,

Device Manager allows the users to view and the control hardware attached to the computer. You can check in the Device Manager if your graphics card is detected. To assist you better, we’d like to ask you a few questions.

• Are you only experiencing the issue when playing Sims?
    • Did the issue persists in safe mode?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    article
    and see if it resolve the issue.

Marby Rey, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

your pc ran into problem

1. your pc ran into problem - Similar Threads - ran problem

2. I ran into a problem with resetting my pc.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I ran into a problem with resetting my pc.: Here's what happened : Windows 10 home I tried to restore my college laptop and ran into a reboot loop with no escape now the os can't load because prior to that I tried to remove the users since it was supposed to be a complete wipe off. And tried I get my head around how...
  3. Showing,your pc ran into a problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Showing,your pc ran into a problem: Showing ,your pc ran into a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/showingyour-pc-ran-into-a-problem/c6c74d4d-0664-49e9-a59c-def63c99caf6
  4. Your PC ran into a problem issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC ran into a problem issue: Hey. My PC frequently shows the error message that 'Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart'. What are the possible ways you can suggest to avoid this issue in the future as I cannot keep using it with such frequent restarts. Thanks....
  5. Your PC ran into a problem, blue screen, laptop freezing

Your PC ran into a problem, blue screen, laptop freezing: Hi there, My laptop has been freezing for a week now.. I've deleted files and everything to try solve the problem.. it runs for a while and but when you start to open applications it freezes and takes forever to run again... then this message keeps appearing .. it's a blue...
  6. Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart. we will restart it for you

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart. we will restart it for you: so i have 2 windows on my pc 8.1 and 10. 8.1 is working perfectly but the windows 10 have this problem loop Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart. we will restart it for you and when i try to use the windows 10 tools it says it need an adminstrator account ,while...
  7. Getting a blue screen in windows saying "Your PC ran into problem and needs to restart"

Getting a blue screen in windows saying "Your PC ran into problem and needs to restart": [IMG]This has occured twice in a day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-a-blue-screen-in-windows-saying-your-pc/272b3fc6-17d0-48c4-a36c-333803bbbdd3
  8. Your pc ran in to a problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your pc ran in to a problem: Hello, ive been using windows 10 since about 2 years and yesterday things were fine but today when i started it out said your pc ran in to a problem..... In morning i dont remember what exactly it said but it was a code that said something about error. I searched on the...
  9. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.: Hello, I have since 1 month a problem with my Windows 10, sometimes when i am multitasking my computer just freeze and it restart. Specs STRIX Z270H GAMING Intel i7 7700k 16Gb ram Nvidia GTX 1080 Error The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck...
  10. Im stuck on the “Your PC ran into a problem” screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Im stuck on the “Your PC ran into a problem” screen: So I was trying to connect my bluetooth earbuds to my laptop. So I turned on the bluetooth, but for some reason it wasnt working ( the device had already been paired before ). So I went into bluetooth settings to click connect, which then it kinda just froze. So i closed it....