Windows 10: Your pc run into a problem . windows 10 pro .

Discus and support Your pc run into a problem . windows 10 pro . in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a dell laptop in that i have installed two windows phoenix os and windows 10 pro 64bit. nowi am not able to open windows 10 it always says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by omPATEL4, Apr 3, 2020.

1. omPATEL4 Win User

Your pc run into a problem . windows 10 pro .

I have a dell laptop in that i have installed two windows phoenix os and windows 10 pro 64bit.

nowi am not able to open windows 10 it always says your leptop run into a problem shutdown or advanced options.

I tried all the solution to solve that problem but it didn't work .

I can open my phoenix os .

Plzzz help me what should i do .

:)

omPATEL4, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Your pc run into a problem . windows 10 pro . - Similar Threads - run problem pro

2. PC run into problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC run into problem: I boot the computer and got this error and I tried to restart multiple times and it loops in the same screen. Please help me I need my computer I have a lot of works to do. Thank you in advance....
  3. PC run into problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC run into problem: I boot the computer and got this error and I tried to restart multiple times and it loops in the same screen. Please help me I need my computer I have a lot of works to do. Thank you in advance....
  4. there was a problem resetting your pc windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    there was a problem resetting your pc windows 10: So my pc is getting problem, some apps cant run it says: The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000003eThen I want to reset this pc but it says: there was a problem resetting your pc windows 10.I try to sfc /scannow but it says: Windows Resource Protection found...
  5. there was a problem resetting your pc windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there was a problem resetting your pc windows 10: So my pc is getting problem, some apps cant run it says: The application was unable to start correctly 0xc000003eThen I want to reset this pc but it says: there was a problem resetting your pc windows 10.I try to sfc /scannow but it says: Windows Resource Protection found...
  6. there was a problem resetting your pc windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. App can't run on your PC windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App can't run on your PC windows 10: I am trying to download a program using the .exe file but whenever I try opening it I get the message, "This app can’t run on your PC check with software publisher" this is happening for many .exe files that I try opening and it's extremely frustrating. I've tried making a...
  8. Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC has run into a problem and needs to restart: I recently built a new system with the following components: AMD 3700X CPU; AMD Ryzen 5700XT GPU; 2X 16 Mb Trident Z RGB RAM modules; Gigabyte X570 AORUS Master MB. I purchased and installed a new copy of WIN 10. I also downloaded the latest drivers from AMD to include their...
  9. Your PC Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC Problem: I have purchase Dell inspiron 15 5000 series core i7 and install purchase orginal windows 10 professional with license. but i face some errors. please find the attachment image. [IMG][IMG]...
  10. This App will not Run on Your PC

in Windows 10 Support
    This App will not Run on Your PC: After trying to install am admittedly sketchy program, all of my applications won't open normally and read "This app can't run on your pc". Only a select number of stock windows apps run normally. I can get most applications to open by selecting "run as administrator", but...