Windows 10: Your PC will automatically restart in one minute after in-place upgrade from 1703 - 1809

Discus and support Your PC will automatically restart in one minute after in-place upgrade from 1703 - 1809 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, We faced with issue related restart loop after In-place upgrade Computer is updated across SCCM Task Sequence to 1809. When user trying to enter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Elizarov, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Elizarov Win User

Your PC will automatically restart in one minute after in-place upgrade from 1703 - 1809

Hi,

We faced with issue related restart loop after In-place upgrade

Computer is updated across SCCM Task Sequence to 1809. When user trying to enter to their profile it shows message about :

Your PC will automatically restart in one minute after in-place upgrade from 1703 - 1809 b1a493ac-008d-45e0-8dee-b967f981fdc2?upload=true.png

Your PC will automatically restart in one minute
    Recreate user profile is helping.

We tried to check system files, check disk, delete updates.
    Tried to Repair SCCM client
    Tried to restart WSUS agent and clean Softwaredistributing folder
    SFC /SCANNOW
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
    shutdown.exe -a
    chkdsk C: /f /x /r

It is possible that after one-two reboots user is able to work some time, but after period of time issue appears again.

We found, that if we copy files from old profile appdata\local\microsoft to new profile. Issue appears again.

At the moment we unable to understand the reason why issue appears?

How to repair it whit out profile recreating?
    We are not sure that In-Place upgrade is the reason of it. Because user can work after IPU few days and then issue is raised up.

:)

Elizarov, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Sep 11, 2019
  3. e.Blue Win User
    Remote desktop causing "Your PC will automatically restart in 1 minute"

I am experiencing this problem as well and it is a MAJOR ISSUE which I don't feel is being given the proper level of response. As best I can tell it has a series of easy reproducible steps.

• Configure a Windows 10 PC so that it has a blank password and boots directly to the desktop on bootup.
    • Attempt to RDP to the Windows 10 PC with the blank password from another requesting Windows PC.
    • Immediately receive a 1-minute shutdown message on the requesting PC.
    • Observe the requesting PC automatically restart within 1 minute, losing any work that wasn't able to be saved within the 1 minute.
    This alarming behavior is almost virus-like and puts any computer at risk of being unexpectedly shutdown by simply requesting a RDP session with a Windows 10 PC using a blank password.

e.Blue, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Your PC will automatically restart in one minute after in-place upgrade from 1703 - 1809

Your PC will automatically restart in one minute.

Hello,

We still can't identify what could be the possible cause of this issue. However, if you keep on experiencing this error, we recommend performing the suggestions in this
    thread and look for Santosh_Rai's suggestions. Quite a few people found
    his suggestions helpful.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Your PC will automatically restart in one minute after in-place upgrade from 1703 - 1809

1. Your PC will automatically restart in one minute after in-place upgrade from 1703 - 1809 - Similar Threads - automatically restart minute

2. My PC suddenly notifies me that the PC will automatically restart in one minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC suddenly notifies me that the PC will automatically restart in one minute: My PC suddenly notifies me that the PC will automatically restart in one minute, and after it restarts, it suddenly asks me to sign in with a username and a password, even though I haven't set one before. And the worst thing is that it still keeps restarting every minute....
  3. Your PC will automatically restart in one minute.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your PC will automatically restart in one minute.: Hello, I have an Asus ZenBook Flip S UX371EA and I'm having this problem named on the title everytime I connect my computer to the internet. I tried to reset my computer, but it's not resetting, I get the message "There was a problem resetting your PC". Help :Edit: also tried...
  4. BSOD error message “Your PC will automatically restart in one minute, Windows ran into a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error message “Your PC will automatically restart in one minute, Windows ran into a...: Hello, I tried to install the Bitdefender Security on my Toshiba laptop. My computer has Windows 10 Pro, ver. 20H2. I have installed this software as an upgrade to my Windows 7 several months ago. After the installation, I have received a BSOD error message on my computer,...
  5. Your pc will automatically restart in one minute. Error on Windows 10

Your pc will automatically restart in one minute. Error on Windows 10: [ATTACH] This is continuous issue from last week, is this due to any windows updates? Any fix for this urgent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-will-automatically-restart-in-one-minute/9cf25b3c-9de0-4ba4-b9ef-2dd1bf74e35a
  6. Your pc will automatically restart in one minute

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your pc will automatically restart in one minute: Hi, Every morning when I start up my laptop - I get the attached message displayed.After clicking on "Close" - it will reboot and only then, Windows would start up properly. Any suggestions? Thanks. [IMG]...
  7. automatic restart after placing the pc in Recovery Environment

automatic restart after placing the pc in Recovery Environment: Hello, first I must say that I was leaving the PC updating at 19% and it lasted a long time, so I turned it off and when I turned it on the PC said "Undoing changes made to your computer", so I looked for some solution on the internet at this link...
  8. Your PC will automatically restart in one minute HELPP

Your PC will automatically restart in one minute HELPP: Hi, and thank you for taking the time to help. I am writing from safe mode. I recently installed windows 10, and ever since i keep getting this message "your pc will automatically restart in one minute" after some minutes of use, or after i open the settings app, then it...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD after upgrading from 1703 to 1809

Windows 10 BSOD after upgrading from 1703 to 1809: I am testing the Win 10 upgrade from 1703 to 1809. The update is successful, however, I find that BSOD occurs every time when I do a Windows Update. Here is the dump file. Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation....
  10. Updating from 1703 to 1809.

Updating from 1703 to 1809.: I have a Surface Pro 4 still on 1703 and have a bunch of updates available to download including a cumulative update for 1703 and Malicious Software Removal Tool along with a Feature Update for 1803 and I was wondering if it was okay for me to bypass them all and install the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Your PC will automatically restart in one minute message in Windows 10