Windows 10: Your PC will no longer be supported and won’t be entitled to receive updates

Discus and support Your PC will no longer be supported and won’t be entitled to receive updates in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Windows 11 has a strict set of requirements when it comes to hardware. While most of them were able to bypass it during the release time, some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 21, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Your PC will no longer be supported and won’t be entitled to receive updates

WinClub, Apr 21, 2022

2. pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Apr 21, 2022
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Your PC will no longer be supported and won’t be entitled to receive updates

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Apr 21, 2022
Thema:

Your PC will no longer be supported and won’t be entitled to receive updates

1. Your PC will no longer be supported and won’t be entitled to receive updates - Similar Threads - longer supported won’t

2. no longer receiving a code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no longer receiving a code: yesterday i posted a comment talking about how microsoft would only send me 6 digit codes to access my account and now i’m no longer getting any. i think i’m on cooldown because i sent myself codes too many times but i am unsure. is this because they are fixing the issue or...
  3. no longer receiving a code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no longer receiving a code: yesterday i posted a comment talking about how microsoft would only send me 6 digit codes to access my account and now i’m no longer getting any. i think i’m on cooldown because i sent myself codes too many times but i am unsure. is this because they are fixing the issue or...
  4. Pc won’t complete update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc won’t complete update: Also my Bluetooth switch is just gone and it’s stuck on iff submitted by /u/JDHcky27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ib15be/pc_wont_complete_update/
  5. Miracast is no longer supported!?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Miracast is no longer supported!?: Hello, everyone, I've been working in the home office for a few weeks now (many of you probably feel that way right now). Up to now I have always projected my work laptop onto my desktop PC to be able to work better. This morning my laptop couldn't find my PC and in the...
  6. browser is no longer supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    browser is no longer supported: We are getting messages that we need a new browser. Edge no longer supports Windows 10 desktop. What browser should we install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-is-no-longer-supported/8fdee3c3-770b-4041-966b-58274301d946
  7. Metadata no longer supported

in Windows 10 Support
    Metadata no longer supported: Hey gang, you have been very helpful fixing other problems that my friends have ! So here is the problem, my friend sent me: I'm sure you already know Microsoft has cancelled the service supplying metadata for windows media player which means I can't get album art or track...
  8. No Longer Receiving Updates ... Is Microsoft Angry With Me?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No Longer Receiving Updates ... Is Microsoft Angry With Me?: Since the middle of December (2018) my computer has stopped receiving any Windows Updates aside from Windows Defender definition updates. Even when I sign in to my Administrators account to check for updates, I still cannot receive updates. Up to this point I have never had...
  9. No digital entitlement

No digital entitlement: I upgraded my Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home successfully. It shows windows is activated, but there is no message stating digital entitlement. Windows is working fine and updating, but if I need to do a clean install in the future, can this cause any problem, as I...
  10. Digital entitlement

Digital entitlement: Had an odd thing happen. I had to replace my motherboard(Asus to Asrock) and do a clean install of Win 10 Pro. I have a retail copy of 10 pro but I never entered my licence number as requested during install, when I got the update and security screen/activation I was...