Windows 10: Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9

Discus and support Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem getting my Samsung Galaxy s9 and Windows PC to connect and sync. I have tried everything I could find online. I uninstalled on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gadams465, May 6, 2020.

1. Gadams465 Win User

Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9

I have a problem getting my Samsung Galaxy s9 and Windows PC to connect and sync. I have tried everything I could find online. I uninstalled on my phone, reset on PC, unlinked both, removed device from Windows account, and anything else I could find. Both devices are on the same internet router and same 2.4GHz band. I had it working last month, disconnected for a few days and not I can't reconnect them.

Anyone have a solution?

:)

Gadams465, May 6, 2020
  2. EdgarJr_A Win User

Microsoft launcher freezes on android - Samsung Galaxy s9+

Hi
    Cristian FelipeGallego Ramírez

Thanks for reaching out in Microsoft Community. We salute you in using Microsoft Launcher for your Samsung Galaxy S9+. We deeply sorry on some concerns that you are encountering.

What version of Android is running under your Samsung Galaxy S9+?

Can you also confirm the version of Microsoft Launcher?

( You can check the version of the Microsoft Launcher by going to
    Launcher Settings
    > About Microsoft Launcher> Check updates. )

We highly recommend also to run Software Update or System update OS of your Samsung Galaxy S9+.

Regards,

Edd

EdgarJr_A, May 6, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Google Stadia support coming to new Samsung, Asus, and Razer phones

Source: This Week on Stadia: Play games on tens of million... - Stadia Community

Brink, May 6, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, May 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Your Phone and Android 10 Samsung Galaxy s9 - Similar Threads - Phone Android Samsung

2. Windows 10 22H2 Cloud IP on Samsung Galaxy S9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 22H2 Cloud IP on Samsung Galaxy S9: Hello Please Here Find The Windows 10 22H2 VHD on Samsung Galaxy S9. Please Help Someone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-22h2-cloud-ip-on-samsung-galaxy-s9/9c60440f-1083-4e9f-b6cb-bb587be2c207
  3. Windows 10 22H2 Cloud IP on Samsung Galaxy S9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 22H2 Cloud IP on Samsung Galaxy S9: Hello Please Here Find The Windows 10 22H2 VHD on Samsung Galaxy S9. Please Help Someone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-22h2-cloud-ip-on-samsung-galaxy-s9/9c60440f-1083-4e9f-b6cb-bb587be2c207
  4. Samsung Galaxy S9 plus won't connect with bluetooth on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung Galaxy S9 plus won't connect with bluetooth on windows 10: My Samsung S9 Plus will connect with my car and an older laptop that has windows 7, but will not connect with a new laptop that has windows 10. Lenovo did troubleshooting and determined it was not the laptop because it connected with other bluetooth devices. The laptop...
  5. Your Phone phone screen now working with Galaxy S9

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone phone screen now working with Galaxy S9: Maybe it works with others now too. I got the update to Android 10 last night then a new Your Phone update was available in the MS store. The Phone Screen option showed up. submitted by /u/zZIm_At_WorkZz [link] [comments]...
  6. Your Phone app Screen mirroring "phone screen" support for Galaxy S9+

Your Phone app Screen mirroring "phone screen" support for Galaxy S9+: Hey Team, Can anyone tell me why the Your Phone app doesn't give me the option to mirror my S9+ no settings or options anywhyere for "Phone Screen"? I'm searching around and can't get confirmation the S9+ is even supported, but the S9 is stated as compatible on...
  7. Problem adding Outlook calendar to Android phone (Galaxy S9+)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem adding Outlook calendar to Android phone (Galaxy S9+): Hi, I recently bought an Office 365 home package. Everything syncs and works just fine except.... I just can't add my Outlook calendar to my favorite calendar app (business calendar pro) or any other calendar app for that matter. It just doesn't show up as an option. When I...
  8. Is the Your Phone Companion compatible with a Samsung Galaxy S7 running Android v8.0?

Is the Your Phone Companion compatible with a Samsung Galaxy S7 running Android v8.0?: My phone connects with my PC running Windows 10 but the Your Phone app doesn't seem to work even though it shows as being connected to my phone....
  9. sync videos to Galaxy S9

sync videos to Galaxy S9: SYNC VIDEOS TO GALAXY S9 HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SYNC VIDEOS IN MY MEDIA PLAYER TO MY SAMSUNG. NOTHING WORKS. DOWNLOADED AN APP TO PHONE AND THE SAME APP TO PC. STILL NOTHING. THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING. CAN YOU HELP?...
  10. Windows 10 does not recognize my Galaxy S9 cell phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 does not recognize my Galaxy S9 cell phone: Windows 10 no longer recognizes completely my Samsung Galaxy S9 telephone. On 9/30/2018 I bought a new laptop PC. I began to sync music from my library to the phone via Windows Media Player on 10/1. On 10/3 Cumulative Windows Update Version 1803 for X64-based systems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samsung galaxy s9 driver windows 10