Windows 10: Your phone app, all work well except I have no sound when I receive a call

Discus and support Your phone app, all work well except I have no sound when I receive a call in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everybody I just installed your phone app on my android phone huawei p9 eva-l09 and windows app by the store. But I found out that when I receive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OctavDavid, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Your phone app, all work well except I have no sound when I receive a call

Hi everybody

I just installed your phone app on my android phone huawei p9 eva-l09 and windows app by the store.

But I found out that when I receive call and accept it on my PC, I hear nothing and my friend neither. I tried immediatly after to call back and it not worked.
    Have you any hint to fix this problem, if I can solve it.
    Thanks in advance.
    Octav

:)

OctavDavid, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Your Phone app audio question

Go Settings - Privacy - Background Apps - And make sure Bluetooth Audio Receiver is ON

Your phone app, all work well except I have no sound when I receive a call [​IMG]

The Bluetooth Audio Receiver App should be listed on Start

Your phone app, all work well except I have no sound when I receive a call [​IMG]

Go to Microsoft store - Search for Bluetooth Audio Receiver
    And click on the three dots ... and select pin to start or taskbar

eroopli123, Nov 24, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

Your phone app, all work well except I have no sound when I receive a call

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Your phone app, all work well except I have no sound when I receive a call

1. Your phone app, all work well except I have no sound when I receive a call - Similar Threads - phone app except

2. Your Phone - no audio when making / receiving calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone - no audio when making / receiving calls: HelloI am using the Your Phone app, version 1.21111.123.0, on a laptop Windows 10. I have it paired with my Samsung Android phone. Both Windows 10 and the Android OS are up to date.I can control the phone, send SMS, see photos. I can even make / receive calls from the app....
  3. Your Phone - no audio when making / receiving calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone - no audio when making / receiving calls: HelloI am using the Your Phone app, version 1.21111.123.0, on a laptop Windows 10. I have it paired with my Samsung Android phone. Both Windows 10 and the Android OS are up to date.I can control the phone, send SMS, see photos. I can even make / receive calls from the app....
  4. Your Phone app and phone calls

Your Phone app and phone calls: When I use the Your Phone app to make calls it sets up the call but it keeps reverting to 'use phone' in the drop down menu. So I still have to use the phone's microphone and speakers. Same if I receive a call. Can anyone help please?...
  5. Your Phone APP call sound garbled

Your Phone APP call sound garbled: While working on my surface Pro X I'm able to answer texts just fine. When calls come in I can answer from my laptop but the audio is garbled. It sounds like someone talking through a voice changer. The callers report that they can hear me just fine. Is there a fix for...
  6. Your Phone app will not connect to my android phone for making/receiving calls

Your Phone app will not connect to my android phone for making/receiving calls: When I try and pair my android S9 phone with the "Your Phone" app so that I can use the app to make phone calls, the pairing box in windows does not open completely and is not stretchable so that I can click on the 'Pair" button. How am I suppose to pair my phone in that app?...
  7. Your Phone app and calls

Your Phone app and calls: I have a Surface laptop 1st gen purchased Sep 2018, W10 Pro 1909, 18363.592 and a new Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. The my phone apps works fine except there is no "call" feature in the left hand menu. I thought the feature had been released. Thanks in advance....
  8. Your Phone Calls tab missing but I can receive calls

Your Phone Calls tab missing but I can receive calls: About 2 months ago there was an update to the Your Phone app and after that update I saw the Calls preview tab appear. I was able to make one call and the next day another update was applied, and the Calls tab disappeared. I thought this was part of the A/B testing and...
  9. Your Phone App & Calls

Your Phone App & Calls: I cannot get phone call functionality on the Your Phone app. I am using a Dell XPS laptop and a Samsung Galaxy S8 phone. The devices pair together fine via Bluetooth, but I get a message that other apps are preventing calls from working. I have tried all of the...
  10. I have received phone calls from claimed to from Microsoft as well as online information...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have received phone calls from claimed to from Microsoft as well as online information...: I have received phone calls from claimed to from Microsoft as well as online information that all my files will be deleted unless I upgrade Is this correct?...