Windows 10: Your Phone app audio not transferred to computer

Discus and support Your Phone app audio not transferred to computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently installed the Your Phone app and I like the concept and everything works EXCEPT the audio continues to come from the phone not the computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MitchellLe, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Your Phone app audio not transferred to computer

I recently installed the Your Phone app and I like the concept and everything works EXCEPT the audio continues to come from the phone not the computer. How do I fix this problem?

:)

MitchellLe, Oct 13, 2020

2. Transferring data from phone to computer

Once I attached the phone to the computer via USB, and set it up for file access/transfer, I can see it in my list of hard drives.

I simply click on the hard drive entry for the phone to open the contents, navigate to the folder, and copy files off.

OldNavyGuy, Oct 13, 2020
  3. JOSHSKORN Win User
    Your Phone app audio question

My phone is a Note 9. I recently have set up the Your Phone app with my Windows 10 computer to my phone and it works for the most part.

I would like all of the apps, not just my calling apps, to play audio to my computer. For instance, audio from Facebook, Snapchat, an audio player, YouTube, etc. Currently, these apps are still only playing to my phone's speakers, even though call audio is going through my Your Phone app.

Does the Your Phone app support this and if so, how can I configure my settings on my devices to do this?

JOSHSKORN, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone app audio not transferred to computer

1. Your Phone app audio not transferred to computer - Similar Threads - Phone app audio

2. Audio and Mic Settings for the "Your Phone" App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio and Mic Settings for the "Your Phone" App: As of now I am unable to hear calls made using the "Your Phone" app. In the sound settings on Windows the app defaults to no mic and an audio setting which is not a system default. Changing them in the sound settings does not work. As soon as I change them, the second I close...
  3. Audio and Mic Settings for the "Your Phone" App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio and Mic Settings for the "Your Phone" App: As of now I am unable to hear calls made using the "Your Phone" app. In the sound settings on Windows the app defaults to no mic and an audio setting which is not a system default. Changing them in the sound settings does not work. As soon as I change them, the second I close...
  4. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  5. Game Audio through Your Phone App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Audio through Your Phone App: Is there a way to make your phone's game audio come through Your Phone App when playing a game? submitted by /u/Hambla28 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikvzeg/game_audio_through_your_phone_app/
  6. Your Phone app audio question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your Phone app audio question: My phone is a Note 9. I recently have set up the Your Phone app with my Windows 10 computer to my phone and it works for the most part. I would like all of the apps, not just my calling apps, to play audio to my computer. For instance, audio from Facebook, Snapchat, an audio...
  7. Your Phone app audio question

in Windows 10 Support
    Your Phone app audio question: My phone is a Note 9. I recently have set up the Your Phone app with my Windows 10 computer to my phone and it works for the most part. I would like all of the apps, not just my calling apps, to play audio to my computer. For instance, audio from Facebook, Snapchat, an audio...
  8. control of music and audio from within the “Your Phone” app in a Personal Computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    control of music and audio from within the “Your Phone” app in a Personal Computer.: It was announced in Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19619.1000 that you can control your music and audio from within the “Your Phone” app in PC. Please show by a video how to control music and audio from "Your Phone " app from a laptop/Desktop. I cannot see any Video or...
  9. Your Phone app for 2 computers

Your Phone app for 2 computers: Will the Microsoft Your Phone app ever be modified to permit me to link my cell phone to both my laptop and my desktop rather than being limited to one or the other?...
  10. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...