Windows 10: Your Phone app audio question

Discus and support Your Phone app audio question in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My phone is a Note 9. I recently have set up the Your Phone app with my Windows 10 computer to my phone and it works for the most part. I would like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JOSHSKORN, Jun 19, 2020.

1. JOSHSKORN Win User

Your Phone app audio question

My phone is a Note 9. I recently have set up the Your Phone app with my Windows 10 computer to my phone and it works for the most part.

I would like all of the apps, not just my calling apps, to play audio to my computer. For instance, audio from Facebook, Snapchat, an audio player, YouTube, etc. Currently, these apps are still only playing to my phone's speakers, even though call audio is going through my Your Phone app.

Does the Your Phone app support this and if so, how can I configure my settings on my devices to do this?

:)

JOSHSKORN, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 19, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Your Phone app audio question - Similar Threads - Phone app audio

2. Audio and Mic Settings for the "Your Phone" App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio and Mic Settings for the "Your Phone" App: As of now I am unable to hear calls made using the "Your Phone" app. In the sound settings on Windows the app defaults to no mic and an audio setting which is not a system default. Changing them in the sound settings does not work. As soon as I change them, the second I close...
  3. Audio and Mic Settings for the "Your Phone" App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio and Mic Settings for the "Your Phone" App: As of now I am unable to hear calls made using the "Your Phone" app. In the sound settings on Windows the app defaults to no mic and an audio setting which is not a system default. Changing them in the sound settings does not work. As soon as I change them, the second I close...
  4. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  5. Your Phone app audio not transferred to computer

Your Phone app audio not transferred to computer: I recently installed the Your Phone app and I like the concept and everything works EXCEPT the audio continues to come from the phone not the computer. How do I fix this problem?...
  6. Game Audio through Your Phone App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Audio through Your Phone App: Is there a way to make your phone's game audio come through Your Phone App when playing a game? submitted by /u/Hambla28 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikvzeg/game_audio_through_your_phone_app/
  7. Your Phone app audio question

in Windows 10 Support
    Your Phone app audio question: My phone is a Note 9. I recently have set up the Your Phone app with my Windows 10 computer to my phone and it works for the most part. I would like all of the apps, not just my calling apps, to play audio to my computer. For instance, audio from Facebook, Snapchat, an audio...
  8. your phone app

your phone app: When i make a call the voice came from my phone not from my surface go. I am done all setting reset and setup again and again but the issue is persist. what should i do. all notification photos, sms working properly but only voice not come from my surface go....
  9. Your Phone app

Your Phone app: When i make a call the voice came from my phone not from my surface go. I am done all setting reset and setup again and again but the issue is persist. what should i do. all notification photos, sms working properly but only voice not come from my surface go....
  10. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...