Windows 10: Your Phone app background in 20H2

Discus and support Your Phone app background in 20H2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The background picture in the Your Phone app is a picture that i took a while ago on my phone. I since wiped my phone but the background is still this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Owen912, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Owen912 Win User

Your Phone app background in 20H2

The background picture in the Your Phone app is a picture that i took a while ago on my phone. I since wiped my phone but the background is still this old picture. Is there any way i can find that picture on my PC because i would like to get it back. Thanks

:)

Owen912, Apr 7, 2021
  2. clayto Win User

Your phone app not shown in background apps

At long last I am making progress getting YOUR PHONE to work again, but I am stuck at 60%. In the Troubleshooting advice it says to check that YOUR PHONE has permission to run in the background. Trouble is, Your Phone is simple NOT LISTED as an app to either disallow or allow to run in the background. It does not appear to exist! How can I deal with this?

clayto, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 7, 2021
  4. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Your Phone app background in 20H2 - Similar Threads - Phone app background

2. Use Your Phone App In Background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Your Phone App In Background: The Your Phone app is great. I mainly use the Notifications feature to stay up to date and to react to the reminders I set for myself. Especially using Windows 11 the way the notifications are integrated in the Notification Center is very clean, intuitive and helpful.My only...
  3. Use Your Phone App In Background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use Your Phone App In Background: The Your Phone app is great. I mainly use the Notifications feature to stay up to date and to react to the reminders I set for myself. Especially using Windows 11 the way the notifications are integrated in the Notification Center is very clean, intuitive and helpful.My only...
  4. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  5. Static/Background noise during phone call using Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Static/Background noise during phone call using Your Phone app: As the title says, there's a bunch of static when doing that, even though I have a dedicated headset with mic which rarely if ever gives static when using video conferencing and such from my PC. My question is, how do I stop this, or failing that, is it possible to change the...
  6. Your Phone app and Your Phone Companion app run in the background

Your Phone app and Your Phone Companion app run in the background: Since Your Phone app and Your Phone Companion app can run in the background, do you have to keep both apps or either app open all the time on the phone or PC? I think the answer is neither one has to be open. Thank you...
  7. Your phone app not shown in background apps

Your phone app not shown in background apps: At long last I am making progress getting YOUR PHONE to work again, but I am stuck at 60%. In the Troubleshooting advice it says to check that YOUR PHONE has permission to run in the background. Trouble is, Your Phone is simple NOT LISTED as an app to either disallow or allow...
  8. your phone app

your phone app: When i make a call the voice came from my phone not from my surface go. I am done all setting reset and setup again and again but the issue is persist. what should i do. all notification photos, sms working properly but only voice not come from my surface go....
  9. Your Phone app

Your Phone app: When i make a call the voice came from my phone not from my surface go. I am done all setting reset and setup again and again but the issue is persist. what should i do. all notification photos, sms working properly but only voice not come from my surface go....
  10. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...