Windows 10: Your Phone App Calls - I can hear them but they can't hear me

Discus and support Your Phone App Calls - I can hear them but they can't hear me in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to make calls on my desktop thru the Your Phone application in Windows 10. I have a OnePlus 7 Pro connected via bluetooth to my PC. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/okanujis, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Your Phone App Calls - I can hear them but they can't hear me

I'm trying to make calls on my desktop thru the Your Phone application in Windows 10. I have a OnePlus 7 Pro connected via bluetooth to my PC. I can make a call thru the Your Phone app in windows, I can hear the voice of the person I'm calling, but they can't hear me.

I have a Focusrite 2i2 1st gen. I have a headphone plugged into it and also an xlr mic (phantom power is turned on). I have even tried to set the gain on the mic to max on the DAC. I have set the focusrite to be the default recording device and playback device in the Windows 10 audio settings.

Maybe someone knows what else I'm missing to successfully make and receive calls on my desktop?

submitted by /u/okanujis
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/okanujis, Jun 18, 2020

2. Can't hear others voice during call,but they can hear mei

Hi

I bought a Lumia 650 not long ago,probably 6 month.

Whenever I try to call I cant hear their voice but others can hear my voice.All I can do is turn on the speaker or plugin a headphones to talk.

I have tried these following steps that I found on the internet

1) restarted my phone to check if it would work

2) reset my phone several times

i tried doing WhatsApp call and skype call and I face the same problem

please give me a suggestion on what to do

NandanGorla, Jun 18, 2020
  3. tafsh Win User
    No one can hear me during a phone call when I talk

when I make or answer a phone call, people on the other end of the call can't hear me when i talk. I can hear them but they can't hear me. why is that?

tafsh, Jun 18, 2020
  4. tim2120 Win User

Your Phone App Calls - I can hear them but they can't hear me

Cannot hear Ring Tones 3110C

Thanks jimmyireland. I followed your three suggestions.

• freed up memory
    • carried out the factory reset
    • ugraded software.
    I still cannot hear the loudspeaker. I tried

• playing a media file
    • calling the phone and selected loudspeaker

Still nothing. If it was not for hearing the keypad tones I would say the speaker was broken.

Were your suggestions a standard response to faults or have you heard of my speaker problem before?

tim2120, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone App Calls - I can hear them but they can't hear me

1. Your Phone App Calls - I can hear them but they can't hear me - Similar Threads - Phone App Calls

2. Phone Link can call and receive calls but I can't hear the person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link can call and receive calls but I can't hear the person: HiI am using Windows 11 and I have iPhone 10 X Max with iOS 16.5.I can receive and send SMS from the pc without problem, I get the notifications too without problem, I can call and receive calls.The person hears me but I can't hear them. The Sounds settings are correct...
  3. Phone Link can call and receive calls but I can't hear the person

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link can call and receive calls but I can't hear the person: HiI am using Windows 11 and I have iPhone 10 X Max with iOS 16.5.I can receive and send SMS from the pc without problem, I get the notifications too without problem, I can call and receive calls.The person hears me but I can't hear them. The Sounds settings are correct...
  4. people can hear me but i can't hear them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    people can hear me but i can't hear them: no matter what im on, i can't hear people whether it is games or discord or skype, doesn't matter. I use a Xbox one controller as a adapter for my headset as it is only a single jack headset. In game i can hear everything else, just not voices. music and audio works fine. I...
  5. people can hear me but i can't hear them

people can hear me but i can't hear them: no matter what im on, i can't hear people whether it is games or discord or skype, doesn't matter. I use a Xbox one controller as a adapter for my headset as it is only a single jack headset. In game i can hear everything else, just not voices. music and audio works fine. I...
  6. I can't hear or talk through your phone app in a call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't hear or talk through your phone app in a call: I just recently managed to set up calls on "your phone" app and for some reason I cannot hear others when they talk and neither can i speak, Is there a solution to this? Besides this I have VoiceMeeter program which i use as my main michrophone is there something else i...
  7. I can't hear or talk through your phone app in a call

I can't hear or talk through your phone app in a call: I just recently managed to set up calls on "your phone" app and for some reason I cannot hear others when they talk and neither can i speak, Is there a solution to this? Besides this I have VoiceMeeter program which i use as my main michrophone is there something else i...
  8. When I speak no one can hear me but I can hear them.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When I speak no one can hear me but I can hear them.: I have a new di chatCam my picture and when they are speaking it comes over good. But they can't hear me at all . Any ideas. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-speak-no-one-can-hear-me-but-i-can-hear/e0571341-4645-49cb-b2f2-b6e869642094
  9. Microphone is not woking on Zoom i can hear them but they can't hear me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microphone is not woking on Zoom i can hear them but they can't hear me: When on Zoom I can hear my team mates but they can't hear me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-is-not-woking-on-zoom-i-can-hear-them/ba265b51-6a80-4809-92aa-90339f3bc42a
  10. My friends can’t hear me, but I can hear them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friends can’t hear me, but I can hear them.: I was playing Dead by Daylight when this happened. After I sent a bad message, I got suspended from sending messages. Now I can hear my friends but they can’t hear me. I need help with this please....