Windows 10: Your Phone app can now receive and manage notifications in Windows 10

Discus and support Your Phone app can now receive and manage notifications in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Notifications have arrived! With the Your Phone app, you can now receive and manage your Android phone’s notifications on your PC. Get Your Phone app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Your Phone app can now receive and manage notifications in Windows 10

Notifications have arrived! With the Your Phone app, you can now receive and manage your Android phone’s notifications on your PC. Get Your Phone app from the Microsoft Store here: Your Phone app | Microsoft Store

Your Phone app can now receive and manage notifications in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jul 2, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 2, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Mail app not receiving notifications

Hi Dave,

It seems that the Mail app is not running in the background. To show the app in the "Notifications & Actions" settings page, we suggest running it in the background. To do so, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings, then select
      Privacy
    • In the left pane, select Background apps.
    • Under Let apps run in the background, toggle the switch to turn on or off the background apps.
    • Once you're done, you may now turn on the Mail app in the "Notifications & Actions" settings page to get notifications.

Feel free to post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Your Phone app can now receive and manage notifications in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Phone app receive

2. Not receiving twitter notifications from the app Your Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving twitter notifications from the app Your Phone: So I have a Samsung Galaxy and I use Your Phone on Windows. My twitter notifications used to be shown in action center on Windows. Once I decided to pause them and unticked Twitter from 'Get notifications from these senders' in Windows settings. When I wanted them back and...
  3. Not receiving twitter notifications from the app Your Phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving twitter notifications from the app Your Phone: So I have a Samsung Galaxy and I use Your Phone on Windows. My twitter notifications used to be shown in action center on Windows. Once I decided to pause them and unticked Twitter from 'Get notifications from these senders' in Windows settings. When I wanted them back and...
  4. Your phone app call notification?

Your phone app call notification?: Just recently, when I make a phone call, I've started getting this popup notification in the upper right hand corner of my window, [img] which would be ok, except for the fact that it cannot be moved and it stays on top of everything, so it blocks out anything behind it...
  5. Your Phone App Call Notifications

Your Phone App Call Notifications: Since the recent upgrade to the your phone app, every time someone calls me a notification pops up on my windows 10 screen and READS the calling number out. This happens even if windows 10 is in "focus mode," regardless of the time of day or night, regardless of if I am in a...
  6. Your Phone app in Windows 10 can now use wallpaper from your phone

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app in Windows 10 can now use wallpaper from your phone: Because #yourphone is, well, *your* phone, we wanted to make it feel as such on your PC. Rolling out now to #windowsinsiders (at 50%) you can enjoy your phone wallpaper being applied with acrylic transparency to the nav bar + larger icon. PS: Calls is now fully rolled out at...
  7. You can now respond to notifications in Windows 10 Your Phone app Insider

in Windows 10 News
    You can now respond to notifications in Windows 10 Your Phone app Insider: #WindowsInsiders #YourPhone now lets you respond to your notifications from the Notifications page in the app as well as from toasts!! Check it out and let us know what you think!! Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter How to Turn On or Off Show Notifications from...
  8. Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone: Microsoft nailed down a partnership with Samsung to bring calling functionality to the Your Phone app with the Galaxy Note 10, but the feature should soon also be available to all Android devices. Twitter user Ajith confirmed that the Your Phone app with calls and dialer...
  9. Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC: #WindowsInsiders using the #YourPhone app, we got even more for you! We have just begin a staged roll-out of syncing notifications from your phone to PC! Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote] Yes! Dismiss on your PC and it will be dismissed on your phone...
  10. Windows 10’s Your Phone app can now sync notification from phone to PC

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s Your Phone app can now sync notification from phone to PC: Unveiled back in 2018, Microsoft’s Your Phone app aims to bridge the gap between your Windows 10 PC and a smartphone by allowing users to access their phone content directly on the desktop. Today, Microsoft is updating Your Phone app with another useful feature that would...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where to get apps in microsoft after receiving frm another phone