Windows 10: Your Phone app causing issue with GPU

Discus and support Your Phone app causing issue with GPU in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Community, I have switched your phone app off from running in the background but it keeps constantly popping up on my GPU's activity. Why is this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RogerKoelmeyer, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Your Phone app causing issue with GPU

Hi Community,

I have switched your phone app off from running in the background but it keeps constantly popping up on my GPU's activity. Why is this so when I haven't even signed up for the app?

Faithfully from GTX 1660ti

[Original Title: Your Phone app]

:)

RogerKoelmeyer, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 1, 2020
  3. rk3066 Win User
    Do Companies just replace ones phone or...

If one has a problem with ones phone, does a company just replace a phone or go through the Key=Steps of trying to Fix it? As for me with a small fee [Depending on the issue] I'd Remove any software/App. causing ones issue or just simply back-up the Data/Restore

I've noticed Companies now'N'days just simply replace the phone which to me and others is wrong to a certain degree...

rk3066, Dec 1, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

Your Phone app causing issue with GPU

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone app causing issue with GPU

1. Your Phone app causing issue with GPU - Similar Threads - Phone app causing

2. Issues with Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Your Phone app: I've been using "Your Phone" for several months with no problems. About a month ago the app began to mark read messages as unread. I would see a large number in the bubble next to the message icon Like 8 thru 11 unread texts.All of the texts marked unread I had already opened...
  3. Issues with Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Your Phone app: I've been using "Your Phone" for several months with no problems. About a month ago the app began to mark read messages as unread. I would see a large number in the bubble next to the message icon Like 8 thru 11 unread texts.All of the texts marked unread I had already opened...
  4. Microphone Issues with the Your Phone App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Issues with the Your Phone App: The Your Phone App will only use my Microphone if I start a call then switch the audio input device over and back again in the settingsvolume mixer in the system volume controls.This only works if you are in a call.Once the call finishes if you call again with the same...
  5. Microphone Issues with the Your Phone App

Microphone Issues with the Your Phone App: The Your Phone App will only use my Microphone if I start a call then switch the audio input device over and back again in the settingsvolume mixer in the system volume controls.This only works if you are in a call.Once the call finishes if you call again with the same...
  6. Your Phone App Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone App Issues: Hi, I'm finding that my Your Phone app will send a text message successfully but also keeps a duplicate text in the Your Phone app window with "Sending..." that ultimately results in an error saying my message couldn't be sent. One of the two messages successfully sends...
  7. Issues connecting phone and PC using Your Phone app.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues connecting phone and PC using Your Phone app.: I'm using a Surface Pro 7 with Samsung Note 10+. The connection worked fine when I first got my PC. At some point I got a message saying to make sur my PC and phone were connected to the same WIFI connection, which they are. The only thing that fixed it is a factory reset of...
  8. Your Phone app: contats issue

Your Phone app: contats issue: Hi, I want to ask how It's possible that I done a factory reset on my phone and I have lost all my contacts because I don't have a backup of them, but now the problem when someone calling me and my phone is contacted to PC via Your Phone app I see names of contact on PC but...
  9. Your Phone app connection issues

Your Phone app connection issues: I have been trying to set up the Your Phone app on my desktop computer for my Pixel 2 for a while now. I cannot connect the two devices together - I am not receiving the notification for the final step of syncing them. My desktop is on ethernet no, it cannot use WiFi and I...
  10. Your phone app connection issue

Your phone app connection issue: I'm trying to connect Samsung Note 10+ to windows 10 using link to windows. It keeps getting stuck at 60% even after I've tried all troubleshooting steps. One more point, I've logged in PC with a different Microsoft account then the one I'm using to connect my phone....