Windows 10: your phone app "Connect your phone to wi-fi"

Discus and support your phone app "Connect your phone to wi-fi" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've just upgraded to October update for windows 10, Having issue with "Your Phone Companion" . I am connected to Wi-Fi, my PC and other cell phone is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jeffm_330, Dec 22, 2018.

1. jeffm_330 Win User

your phone app "Connect your phone to wi-fi"

I've just upgraded to October update for windows 10, Having issue with "Your Phone Companion" . I am connected to Wi-Fi, my PC and other cell phone is working fine to the network, but when I try to "pair" or "connect" my LGL158VL to the app..I get "connect your phone to wi-fi. It's already connected and is working. I am getting all other apps on my phone are connecting to the internet, except for your phone companion. What's up? is there a fix? or is this just another one of those...…......well you know!

:)

jeffm_330, Dec 22, 2018
  2. rypz79 Win User

Windows 10 doesn't recognize my Android phone on Wi-Fi direct

Further more investigation show that while it hangs installing the device it probably looks for a direct Wi-Fi connection , when I go to wireless networks it shows me the direct connection name , The problem is I don't know the password *Rolleyes (maybe it's the pin number I supposed to get? so the module could be bugged in the Android cellphone - customized ROM).
    I tried the 8 chars at end of connection name (SSID) X360PPD9 but it's not the password.
    Any suggestions ?
    TNX ALOT

your phone app "Connect your phone to wi-fi" [​IMG]

your phone app "Connect your phone to wi-fi" [​IMG]

rypz79, Dec 22, 2018
  3. monim1 Win User
    Phone won't connect if I change wifi password

You go to your phone (Nokia Lumia 520) Wi-Fi network set up. Then go to Modify network config. Delete your password then again type the password and search Wi-Fi connection. I hope it will be connected.

monim1, Dec 22, 2018
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

1. your phone app "Connect your phone to wi-fi" - Similar Threads - phone app Connect

2. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  3. "Your Phone Connection" app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Your Phone Connection" app: - I can't uninstall the app Your Phone Connection, nor can I disable it or stop it from functioning. I've turned off all permissions and clicked "force stop'' on the phone. This malware interrupts my online classes even when I have my phone on silent. Whoever heard of an App...
  4. your phone app not connecting

your phone app not connecting: have your phone app installed , messaging works well - however the dialer part rarely connects and when trying to reconnect it states it cant .. although it is at least for text purposes ....
  5. Your Phone app connection issues

Your Phone app connection issues: I have been trying to set up the Your Phone app on my desktop computer for my Pixel 2 for a while now. I cannot connect the two devices together - I am not receiving the notification for the final step of syncing them. My desktop is on ethernet no, it cannot use WiFi and I...
  6. Your Phone not connect!

Your Phone not connect!: I can’t connect Android and your phone. On Android, it says “In the application, your phone on the computer, select the Send notification item.” Although 60% hangs on the computer and asks to install the application and enter it. And the same account checked several times. I...
  7. Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone

Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone: I use the Your Phone app on my computer at work to move pictures that are texted to me to my computer. I recently got a new phone and I cannot figure out how to get the app on my computer to connect to my new phone, a Google Pixel 3....
  8. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...
  9. Your Phone App Check your Phone / PC??

Your Phone App Check your Phone / PC??: Ive been trying to get the Your Phone app working since it was released but ive only managed to get it working maybe 3 or 4 times. Most of the time i cant get past the Check your Phone / PC part. What are the Network requirements for this app so i can make sure my Firewall...
  10. The Your Phone app not connecting only on home Wi-Fi

The Your Phone app not connecting only on home Wi-Fi: I can connect my Microsoft Surface Pro 5 to my Galaxy S9+ over Wi-Fi when I'm away from home. But only at my home, it will not connect! Does anyone have any idea what setting in my home Wi-Fi rounter may be doing this? I'm using a Linksys EA6400. Thanks!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your phone companion connect your phone to wifi

2. your phone app wifi

3. were checking one more thing on your PC before we ask for a final permission your phone app issue

4. we are checking one more thing on your PC before we ask for a final permisson your phone app,
  5. your phone app connect your phone to wifi,
  6. your phone connect your phone to wi-fi