Windows 10: Your Phone App- Dial pad does not show up

Discus and support Your Phone App- Dial pad does not show up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to link my Android phone Motorola OnePower, Android 10.0 to my windows 10 laptop Lenovo Ideapad C340. Whilst I am able to connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NAVEENKUMAR S, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Your Phone App- Dial pad does not show up

I have been trying to link my Android phone Motorola OnePower, Android 10.0 to my windows 10 laptop Lenovo Ideapad C340. Whilst I am able to connect the phone to get and send messages, view photos, notifications etc. BUT I am unable to dial out of my laptop nor am I able accept or reject calls from laptop. The strange part is, I can even speak from my laptop but not dial out- Your Phone App doesn't sync my call records or contacts.
    I have enabled all the permissions that the app asked for including contacts sharing, call records sync etc.

I have attempted to "de-sync" and "re-sync" my phone multiple times restarting, reinstalling the app etc. but no success as yet. Can anybody please help?

:)

NAVEENKUMAR S, Aug 24, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone

Read more: Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone | Windows Central

Brink, Aug 24, 2020
  3. Can't find Dial pad on Phone

Hey, I need some help finding the dial pad in the Phone app.

When I go to the Phone app as usual it shows my history. I want to dial a new number, but for some reason the dial pad has completely vanished from the bottom. Yes, I do have a phone number and yes, it has worked for me for the past few weeks, but now it
    has gone. Could someone please help with this? Any help would be appreciated!

crazyoreo999, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Your Phone App- Dial pad does not show up

dial pad

Hi Gregory,

A recent change in the configuration of your device can be one of the factors why this issue occurs.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you using a third-party application for your dial pad?
    • What was the recent update that was installed on your device?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone App- Dial pad does not show up

1. Your Phone App- Dial pad does not show up - Similar Threads - Phone App Dial

2. Your Phone - dial pad missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone - dial pad missing: Hello,The dial pad in the Your Phone Desktop App is missing. I have already tried the following multiple times:Remove Bluetooth Devices and reconnect them PC & Mobile.Reset "Your Phone".Restarting Bluetooth Support Service.Reboot PC & Phone.I found this in the event...
  3. Your Phone - dial pad missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone - dial pad missing: Hello,The dial pad in the Your Phone Desktop App is missing. I have already tried the following multiple times:Remove Bluetooth Devices and reconnect them PC & Mobile.Reset "Your Phone".Restarting Bluetooth Support Service.Reboot PC & Phone.I found this in the event...
  4. Your Phone not showing Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone not showing Apps: I've connected Your Phone to my PC and the only thing it's not showing are my Apps. The account email is the same so what am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-not-showing-apps/1816065d-75ce-4416-8ab5-c1491bc31721
  5. Your Phone not showing Apps

Your Phone not showing Apps: I've connected Your Phone to my PC and the only thing it's not showing are my Apps. The account email is the same so what am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-not-showing-apps/1816065d-75ce-4416-8ab5-c1491bc31721
  6. Android Apps not showing up on Windows 11 Your Phone app

Android Apps not showing up on Windows 11 Your Phone app: Hello,I have a Samsung S10e phone and two PCs Surface Pro X Windows 10, Surface Pro 8 Windows 11 with Your Phone App installed on both. In both cases my android phone apps tab does not appear at all. I have re-installed the app and made sure everything is updated. The...
  7. Your Phone app - my phone apps not showing up on PC

Your Phone app - my phone apps not showing up on PC: Hello, Have a Galaxy S10e and a Surface Pro X with Your Phone app installed. I cannot hear the other person when I try to receive calls. Making calls is fine. I don't see my android phone apps appearing on Your Phone on my pc and the Galaxy 10 series are on the approved...
  8. Spam Texts showing up on Your Phone app

Spam Texts showing up on Your Phone app: My phone filters any spam text messages to a blocked folder. It didn't used to do this, but now when I use the Your Phone app, all of those blocked texts show back up on my Messages list on my computer. I've used this app for a year and the spam texts never showed up until...
  9. Direct dial on Your Phone App from an Excel Spreadsheet.

Direct dial on Your Phone App from an Excel Spreadsheet.: It is possible to set Your Phone App to allow dial phone numbers directly from Excel Spreadsheets? with a single click in a cell, i.e. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/direct-dial-on-your-phone-app-from-an-excel/9d44f0c8-5da2-42cf-bfa1-55ca403d1a9f
  10. Your Phone Companion - no dial pad for calls?

Your Phone Companion - no dial pad for calls?: Hello, everyone. I've seen that through the latest updates, users can now link their android phone and sync photos, SMS messages and receive calls on their PC. However, although I have the latest update installed, while I can see my photos and SMS messages, I do not see the...