Windows 10: Your Phone app doesn't show audio currently playing from my phone

Discus and support Your Phone app doesn't show audio currently playing from my phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Your Phone app doesn't show audio currently playing from my phone. How can I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kambod, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Kambod Win User

Your Phone app doesn't show audio currently playing from my phone

Your Phone app doesn't show audio currently playing from my phone. How can I fix it?

:)

Kambod, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 6, 2020
  3. rk3066 Win User
    Phones and their Thinness....

Yep Indeed. Look at THIS Phone. With a 7060mah Battery! Though the Cameras are not great but that Battery Life

Just Note before buying... Phones from China only work with AT&T, T-Mobile, and Others except Verizon and Sprint

rk3066, Jun 6, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Your Phone app doesn't show audio currently playing from my phone - Similar Threads - Phone app doesn't

2. Phone Link App Doesn't Show Apps on my Phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link App Doesn't Show Apps on my Phone: Microsoft states that OnePlus is now supported for showing my android apps in Phone link, yet they do not. In the Features section, Apps doesn't even show. My device is the OnePlus Open with up-to-date OS and apps.Everything works fine for syncing notifications, photos,...
  3. Phone Link App Doesn't Show Apps on my Phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link App Doesn't Show Apps on my Phone: Microsoft states that OnePlus is now supported for showing my android apps in Phone link, yet they do not. In the Features section, Apps doesn't even show. My device is the OnePlus Open with up-to-date OS and apps.Everything works fine for syncing notifications, photos,...
  4. Phone Link app doesn't show apps from my phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link app doesn't show apps from my phone: It seems that I have the prerequisites that are listed in this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/topic/setting-up-apps-in-the-phone-link-app-743dc9c6-d9db-8f64-763d-8b64cb401a5dAlthough everyting works fine for syncing notifications, photos, messages, the Android apps...
  5. Phone Link app doesn't show apps from my phone

Phone Link app doesn't show apps from my phone: It seems that I have the prerequisites that are listed in this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/topic/setting-up-apps-in-the-phone-link-app-743dc9c6-d9db-8f64-763d-8b64cb401a5dAlthough everyting works fine for syncing notifications, photos, messages, the Android apps...
  6. Your Phone not showing Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone not showing Apps: I've connected Your Phone to my PC and the only thing it's not showing are my Apps. The account email is the same so what am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-not-showing-apps/1816065d-75ce-4416-8ab5-c1491bc31721
  7. Your Phone not showing Apps

Your Phone not showing Apps: I've connected Your Phone to my PC and the only thing it's not showing are my Apps. The account email is the same so what am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-not-showing-apps/1816065d-75ce-4416-8ab5-c1491bc31721
  8. Your Phone app doesn't play sound from linked phone

Your Phone app doesn't play sound from linked phone: The app is working just fine, except I can not bring it to play the sound on my PC. It's very annoying if you play games on a big screen but the sound comes still from the phone. Phone: Samsung A51 PC: Dell Inspirion 2014...
  9. Your Phone doesn't get anything from my phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your Phone doesn't get anything from my phone: The MS Your Phone app is supposed to enable picture and text message copying from the phone to the PC (as I understand it). I have been messing with it for hours, and I can't get it to work. I am running Windows 10 1809 and Android 8.1.0 on the phone. I have been able to...
  10. Your Phone doesn't get anything from my phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Your Phone doesn't get anything from my phone: The MS Your Phone app is supposed to enable picture and text message copying from the phone to the PC (as I understand it). I have been messing with it for hours, and I can't get it to work. I am running Windows 10 1809 and Android 8.1.0 on the phone. I have been able to...