Windows 10: Your Phone app doesn't show screen mirroring and calls?

Discus and support Your Phone app doesn't show screen mirroring and calls? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/fr26c3jxx1041.png?width=1341&format=png&auto=webp&s=a94f31f4bf4e5b8a2b833e159bf0f26f9f8128de Hey all, on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Professor_Cryogen, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Your Phone app doesn't show screen mirroring and calls?

/u/Professor_Cryogen, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app Mobile

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, Nov 21, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

Your Phone app doesn't show screen mirroring and calls?

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Your Phone app doesn't show screen mirroring and calls? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Your Phone app doesn't show screen mirroring and calls?

1. Your Phone app doesn't show screen mirroring and calls? - Similar Threads - Phone app doesn't

2. Your Phone app and phone calls

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone app and phone calls: When I use the Your Phone app to make calls it sets up the call but it keeps reverting to 'use phone' in the drop down menu. So I still have to use the phone's microphone and speakers. Same if I receive a call. Can anyone help please?...
  3. Your Phone app doesn't show incoming call number/name

Your Phone app doesn't show incoming call number/name: Hey there, i have a problem with the "Your Phone" app on Windows 10. Whenever a call is coming in, the notification popup in Windows doesnt show a number or name ID of the Caller. Instead it shows "Unknown". But on my phone's screen the name is displayed correctly. Also in...
  4. Your Phone App forcing calls to phone

Your Phone App forcing calls to phone: When connected to Your Phone, all features work except the calls on PC. When I dial a phone number on the PC app, it forces the call to the phone and not through the PC. Any ideas?...
  5. Your Phone app Screen mirroring "phone screen" support for Galaxy S9+

Your Phone app Screen mirroring "phone screen" support for Galaxy S9+: Hey Team, Can anyone tell me why the Your Phone app doesn't give me the option to mirror my S9+ no settings or options anywhyere for "Phone Screen"? I'm searching around and can't get confirmation the S9+ is even supported, but the S9 is stated as compatible on...
  6. Your Phone doesn't work for screen mirroring & phone calls.

Your Phone doesn't work for screen mirroring & phone calls.: Phone: Galaxy S10e OS: Windows 10 1909, latest updates applied When I try to do screen mirroring, I give permission on the phone but nothing happens in the app. It just doesn't work. For phone calls, I can't set up the connection. I followed the troubleshooting steps and...
  7. Your Phone app and calls

Your Phone app and calls: I have a Surface laptop 1st gen purchased Sep 2018, W10 Pro 1909, 18363.592 and a new Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. The my phone apps works fine except there is no "call" feature in the left hand menu. I thought the feature had been released. Thanks in advance....
  8. Phone app doesn't show make a call option

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Phone app doesn't show make a call option: Somewhile ago I've installed a fresh windows 10 and the option showed up, now I just changed my SSD and reinstalled windows 10, but now I'm unable to enable that option is there a way to fix this submitted by /u/alananayaa [link] [comments]...
  9. Your Phone App & Calls

Your Phone App & Calls: I cannot get phone call functionality on the Your Phone app. I am using a Dell XPS laptop and a Samsung Galaxy S8 phone. The devices pair together fine via Bluetooth, but I get a message that other apps are preventing calls from working. I have tried all of the...
  10. Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app: Phone screen – supported devices We are excited to provide an early preview into the newest feature for the Your Phone app – phone screen. You can now mirror your Android phone’s screen directly on your PC without having to dig for your phone. This article describes the PCs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows your phone doesnt show calls in menu