Windows 10: Your phone app doesn't work any more

Discus and support Your phone app doesn't work any more in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I first installed this app, it was great. It showed the home screen of my phone, and I could make and receive calls, send and receive messages,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BLenci, Jun 11, 2020.

1. BLenci Win User

Your phone app doesn't work any more

When I first installed this app, it was great. It showed the home screen of my phone, and I could make and receive calls, send and receive messages, and see notifications from my phone.

Now it no longer works. When I opened it today, it showed a log of my phone calls instead of the home screen, and there was no menu to allow me to see anything else. I cleared the cache, disconnected the phone from my PC, and reconnected everything, as advised in this article.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4531298/troubleshooting-the-your-phone-app

The only thing that changed is that now when I open the app, it shows my SMS log instead of my phone log. Now I can't see anything but that screen.

I'd like to give it a chance to work before uninstalling it.

Thank you.

:)

BLenci, Jun 11, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Your phone app doesn't work any more [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Your phone app doesn't work any more - Similar Threads - phone app doesn't

2. Your Phone app doesn't work when my phone is running a VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone app doesn't work when my phone is running a VPN: Hello,I love the convenience of the Your Phone app, but I also love the security of running a VPN on my phone. Unfortunately, it appears I cannot do both simultaneously. After recently installing Nord VPN on my phone I could no longer connect to the Your Phone app. Does...
  3. Your Phone Companion apps feature doesn't works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion apps feature doesn't works: Hi, I just helped my friend get to use Your Phone Companion, he enjoys it so far, but he can't use his phone screen from his laptop, it just keeps on loading and says it couldn't load. He lives in university dorm, so the wifi is from university. All other features seem to...
  4. Your phone app not working

Your phone app not working: Hello all, I'm having issues making the Your Phone app work together with Link to Windows. I have a Samsung S10+ updated to OneUI 3.1 and a Surface 6, so there shouldn't be any issue. However: I have connected my phone to my pc a few months ago, and nothing is syncing...
  5. Your Phone App doesn't open any more since installing the SSD driver

Your Phone App doesn't open any more since installing the SSD driver: Hello! I have a problem with YourPhone App since I replaced the hard drive with an SSD one. despite the updates that have occurred several times up to now, there is not solution. whenever I click on the icon to open it, it closes after the logo appears. the Event Viewer...
  6. Your Phone app not working.

Your Phone app not working.: Team, I just upgraded to Windows 10 20H2 and when I try to run it I get an error message that this app has been disabled by the administrator. "administrator has blocked you from running this app" I Googled it and there were a couple of suggestions. I disabled UAC but...
  7. Doesn't "your phone companion" works?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Doesn't "your phone companion" works?: Hi everyone. I just wanted to use the app your phone companion to transfer quickly photoes from smartphone to pc. I connected everything, I gave the permissions it needed but when I tap "Photo" nothing appears. I try to refresh but it says that phone and pc ar not connected...
  8. Your Phone - worked, now doesn't

Your Phone - worked, now doesn't: Win10 Pro, Samsung S8 Your Phone was a Microsoft product I actually liked and used. Little wonder that it went belly up with no discernable error message or status. SYMPTOMS: After launching the Your Phone app on Windows, the splash screen shows for about a minute then...
  9. Your Phone doesn't work...

Your Phone doesn't work...: As title says. Doesn't work. When I try to refresh photos or messages it just keeps "loading" forever. Screen mirroring works but nothing else does. Have tried resetting the app on my phone, uninstalling and reinstalling on my laptop. Nothing works. 142906
  10. Your Phone App not working

Your Phone App not working: When I open up the App it shows me this screen [ATTACH] and when I go to update It doesn't give me the option to. Ive tried resetting both the phone app and the windows app store apps, i've also hard restarted my computer but no matter what i do i still cant update....