Windows 10: Your Phone app fails to install

Discus and support Your Phone app fails to install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A few months ago, the My Phone app stopped working. I attempted to uninstall and reinstall, but the app won't install. When I try, the download bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanielD'Ambrose, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Your Phone app fails to install

A few months ago, the My Phone app stopped working. I attempted to uninstall and reinstall, but the app won't install. When I try, the download bar fills only to say it failed. The error code I have is 0xC00CE224.

:)

DanielD'Ambrose, Oct 24, 2020
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Your Phone app fails to install

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone app fails to install

1. Your Phone app fails to install - Similar Threads - Phone app fails

2. Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone app: Several questions re: Your Phone:sd How do I delete a message, photo, call from my Win10 PC? Where is the user manual? Where is Help? If I cannot delete stuff from Your App, then it is worthless to me. I'll just go back to MightyText. PS I don't know what Category to...
  3. Your Phone App

Your Phone App: I've tried everything but can't link my android phone to my surface pro 7. A few days ago a change my Motorola one Action device for another one just equal. But this last one I can't link it to my surface. I've seen and tried every suggestion and tip I've found on the...
  4. Your Phone app

Your Phone app: I do not have a phone that can connect to Windows and want to remove the Your Phone app. Evidently the app cannot be removed. I do see in the app settings that there is an option to terminate the app and all its related processes however this does nothing. I see many...
  5. The Your Phone APP

The Your Phone APP: How do I, or is there a way too uninstall the Your Phone APP on my Windows 10 system desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-your-phone-app/1e493324-bbab-45b7-a918-08c585661398
  6. Your phone App

Your phone App: Can you access your address book in your Gmail account for contact info phone number or email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app/60755c3e-4c56-4913-86d3-69f11025190e
  7. Your phone app

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Your phone app: Hi, I installed the your phone on my Dell with windows 10 desktop. Now my sleep mode on the desktop does not work. I wanted to delete the app and am not allowed to delete is grayed out . How do I restore function to my sleep mode? How do I delete the app? Thanks for...
  8. Your Phone App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone App: Does anyone have an issue with Windows 10 Your Phone app where it will stop working after a few days? I will launch it and just get a grey/blank screen Clearing application data will fix it for a day or two Great app if it would stay working and support MMS...
  9. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...
  10. Your Phone App

Your Phone App: Im having issues linking up my device and my desktop windows 10 insider preview os. i get this. and i see no notification that says allow on my phone. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app/5a66da52-d454-4458-bf34-ec5fad4369b8