Windows 10: Your Phone app for Windows 10 gets new icon and MMS support - May 21

Discus and support Your Phone app for Windows 10 gets new icon and MMS support - May 21 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; #WindowsInsiders with #Android phones guess what? With v1.19051.545 we started rolling out MMS support. You now can send and receive messages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 21, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Your Phone app for Windows 10 gets new icon and MMS support - May 21

#WindowsInsiders with #Android phones guess what? With v1.19051.545 we started rolling out MMS support. You now can send and receive messages containing images and GIFs from #YourPhone app! (Just in time for those GOT memes)

Note: Requires Windows 10 OS 18362.113+(19H1) Or 18885+ (20H1).

Download: Get Your Phone app | Microsoft Store

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, May 21, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, May 21, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 21, 2019
  4. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, May 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Your Phone app for Windows 10 gets new icon and MMS support - May 21 - Similar Threads - Phone app gets

2. "NEW" icon won't disappear in Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "NEW" icon won't disappear in Your Phone app: Hi, So after a few recent updates of the Your Phone app, I got this annoying NEW icon constantly appearing at the top, even though there are NO new or unread notifications. Since it's not possible to reinstall the app, I've tried repairing/resetting it with no effect, the...
  3. "NEW" icon won't disappear in Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "NEW" icon won't disappear in Your Phone app: Hi, So after a few recent updates of the Your Phone app, I got this annoying NEW icon constantly appearing at the top, even though there are NO new or unread notifications. Since it's not possible to reinstall the app, I've tried repairing/resetting it with no effect, the...
  4. New Your Phone Companion app 1.20122.81.0 for Android - Jan. 21

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 1.20122.81.0 for Android - Jan. 21: Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to your phone's notifications, texts, and photos. Install Your Phone Companion and link it with the Your Phone app on your PC to get started. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion you can easily sync...
  5. Windows 10 Your Phone app is getting these new improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app is getting these new improvements: Windows 10 Your Phone is a Microsoft app that synchronizes your desktop and Android or iOS device, and it requires the Your Phone Companion app on mobile to establish the connection. Microsoft has been slowly adding new features to Windows 10 Your Phone app, and it’s...
  6. Windows 10 Your Phone app is getting new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app is getting new features: Microsoft’s Your Phone app, which was unveiled in 2018, initially served as a basic companion app on Windows 10, allowing users to beam their content to their desktop when their devices are connected to the internet connection. Since its launch, the Your Phone app has been...
  7. New Your Phone Companion app 1.20041.77.0 version for Android April 21

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Companion app 1.20041.77.0 version for Android April 21: Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to your phone's notifications, texts, and photos. Install Your Phone Companion and link it with the Your Phone app on your PC to get started. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion you can easily sync...
  8. Windows 10 Your Phone app getting support for RCS messaging

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app getting support for RCS messaging: Proud to announce that we have partnered with the Samsung Messages team to bring RCS messaging support to #yourphone app via #linktowindows. Starting with the #galaxys20series you will be able to send and receive RCS texts from PC if your default SMS app is Samsung Messages!...
  9. Your Phone app is getting pen support

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app is getting pen support: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_post_tech_articles [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e8qq7r/your_phone_app_is_getting_pen_support/
  10. Turn On or Off Send and Receive MMS attachments in Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Send and Receive MMS attachments in Your Phone app: How to: Turn On or Off Send and Receive MMS attachments in Your Phone app How to Turn On or Off Send and Receive MMS attachments from Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC After you send text messages from your Android phone on your PC. You will can only delete messages on...