Windows 10: Your Phone app gets new Contacts, Sent from phone, and more features

Discus and support Your Phone app gets new Contacts, Sent from phone, and more features in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Let's go back to the "Your Phone" app, the app made in Microsoft that allows you to manage all the features of your smartphone (Android or iOS)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Your Phone app gets new Contacts, Sent from phone, and more features

Read more:

:)

Brink, Sep 17, 2020

2. "Your Phone" contacts

Hi Your Phone app gets new Contacts, Sent from phone, and more features :)

When I use the phone app on My PC and enter the first letter of the contact I wish to send a message too
    It will show the name list of the contacts I wish to send it too - the names from my mobile phone contact list
    And then select the name to send message too Your Phone app gets new Contacts, Sent from phone, and more features :)

Your Phone app gets new Contacts, Sent from phone, and more features [​IMG]

eroopli123, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Phone Insider app for Windows 10 preview for Phones?

Unfortunately, at the moment, there's no way to sign into the app, which would suggest that it's not ready for the public to fully check out.

Microsoft already has a Preview for Developers app for Windows Phone 8.1 that allows users to download new builds of the OS before they are made available to wireless carriers. This new app would seem, at first glance, to be something different. However, we stress that Microsoft has yet to officially state they are launching a preview version of Windows 10 for smartphones. So take this speculation (and everyone else's) with a grain of salt.

Read more: New Microsoft Phone Insider app may be a prelude to a Windows 10 preview for phones

Brink, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Your Phone app gets new Contacts, Sent from phone, and more features - Similar Threads - Phone app gets

2. Your Phone App, more than one phone connect failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App, more than one phone connect failed: About Your Phone Windows Pro 10 app Can connect more than one phone? Phone Android 10 connected but Another phone different phone number, Android 7.0, i tried connect but Not make it? How connect the second phone?...
  3. Windows 10 to get “sent from phone” feature and more

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 to get “sent from phone” feature and more: Windows 10’s phone companion feature was originally designed for Windows Phones, Android, and iPhone, but then Microsoft narrowed it to an Android-only feature. Lately, Microsoft has further limited Your Phone’s useful and advanced features to select Samsung phones....
  4. Windows 10 Your Phone app to get four new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app to get four new features: If you want to access the contents of your mobile device on the desktop, you don’t need anything fancy. Windows 10 comes with the Your Phone app that provides the ability to mirror the phone screen to your PC and you can also access most of your apps if you have a supported...
  5. Windows 10 Your Phone app is getting new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app is getting new features: Microsoft’s Your Phone app, which was unveiled in 2018, initially served as a basic companion app on Windows 10, allowing users to beam their content to their desktop when their devices are connected to the internet connection. Since its launch, the Your Phone app has been...
  6. removing a phone from Your Phone app

removing a phone from Your Phone app: My "Your Phone" app is linked to a phone I no longer own. How do I unlink that phone and link to my current phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-phone-from-your-phone-app/8dbe6fbb-5698-455b-bfe7-8e7de7b28956
  7. Calling feature on the Your Phone App

Calling feature on the Your Phone App: Has anyone received the new calling feature on your phone app in the stable versions of windows? I'm on the latest version of Windows 10 . But haven't received the feature. https://twitter.com/windowsinsider/status/1204869547552993280...
  8. "Your Phone" contacts

"Your Phone" contacts: I started using the "Your Phone" app. Is there a way to link it to your contacts? If not, that's a major drawback, IMO. 142621
  9. Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone

Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone: I use the Your Phone app on my computer at work to move pictures that are texted to me to my computer. I recently got a new phone and I cannot figure out how to get the app on my computer to connect to my new phone, a Google Pixel 3....
  10. Lost Contact to my "Your Phone" App

Lost Contact to my "Your Phone" App: Since 09-02-2019 I can link up my Moto G6 Android phone and my windows 10 PC with the "Your Phone" app. I have checked all the settings and they seem to be OK. Verizon added the "Digital Secure" app to my phone on 09-02-2019 and I am sure that is part or all of the problem....