Windows 10: Your Phone app + headset = problem

Discus and support Your Phone app + headset = problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Your Phone issue I use your phone to send text messages, download photos. It works very well. The problem is with calling: Details: App: Your Phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MGo777, Mar 2, 2020.

1. MGo777 Win User

Your Phone app + headset = problem

Your Phone issue
    I use your phone to send text messages, download photos. It works very well.
    The problem is with calling:

Details:
    App: Your Phone 1.200.132.0 OS: Windows 10 build 19041.113
    Phone: Samsung J4 +
    Headset: Aftershokz Trekz

Connection: Mobile Phone -> PC -> headset
    Both devices PC and mobile phone are connected to the Internet and are connected by Bluetooth in phone configuration: bluetooth connection selected "calling ON"
    Headphones are connected by Bluetooth to a PC.

Playing music in headset PC: OK

phone ring in the headset: OK

After the conjunction / receiving call Your Phone application voice is only in the phone. False! no transferring sound to headset

What I need to do to transfer speach from the cell-> PC ->Headset

This option allows you to listen to music watching movies and receiving calls.

:)

MGo777, Mar 2, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Your Phone  app + headset = problem :p

cadaveca, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Your Phone app + headset = problem

Headset problems

Hi Ricky,

We'd like to verify a few information regarding the problem you encountered with your USB headset.

• Is this the first time you're trying to install or connect your USB headset to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting it to a different USB port on your computer?
    • When you connected your headset, did the PC recognize it?

To help us isolate and address the issue, we suggest that you perform the hardware troubleshooter. Follow the steps below:

• Open your Control Panel.
    • Under System and Security, click Find and fix problems.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Hit Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone app + headset = problem

1. Your Phone app + headset = problem - Similar Threads - Phone app headset

2. Problem With Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem With Your Phone app: Hello , my name is abolfazl.I recently bought a bluetooth dongle for my PC and I tried to connect my PC to my phone with Your Phone application. Massages and notifications all work so well and with no problem. but about calls, when I make a call or receive one, my voice go...
  3. Problem With Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem With Your Phone app: Hello , my name is abolfazl.I recently bought a bluetooth dongle for my PC and I tried to connect my PC to my phone with Your Phone application. Massages and notifications all work so well and with no problem. but about calls, when I make a call or receive one, my voice go...
  4. Problem with Your Phone app and the google app within.

Problem with Your Phone app and the google app within.: Problem: As a result of a recent update YourPhone App can not cast google to the windows PC any longer. Prior to the update if I were to open a Google app from Your Phone, It would overlay the YourPhone app Icon in the taskbar and Google app was responsive. Now as of a week...
  5. Your Phone Companion and USB Headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your Phone Companion and USB Headset: My problem is the simplest. Everything on the Phone Companion works except that the voice does not come over my USB Headset. I have a HyperX gaming headphone that is connected via a USB hub by Anker. I use a bluetooth 5.0 adapter on the PC that connects to the phone. When...
  6. Your Phone and Bluetooth Headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone and Bluetooth Headset: Has anyone managed to get the Your Phone app to work while routing calls on the PC through a Bluetooth headset? I don't know how many people find it useful to talk on speaker through their computer or plug in a headset. I simply want to manage my calls without picking up my...
  7. Using Bluetooth Headset with 'Your Phone' app

Using Bluetooth Headset with 'Your Phone' app: G'day to the Microsoft community. When you search for a telephone number on google, I need to type this manually into my phone rather than having the PC manage the number and phonecall. This is a first world problem, but I would like to be able to achieve this in some way....
  8. Microsoft Your Phone and headsets

Microsoft Your Phone and headsets: I have a Microsoft LiveChat LX-6000 headset USB which is set as my default communications device, but I am unable to get the Your Phone app to use the headset speakers, although the mic works fine. The app does not appear in "app volume - device preferences" and the app...
  9. problems with your phone app

problems with your phone app: I reinstalled windows 10 due to a white screen issue. Everything is working well except the "Your Phone" app will not communicate with my Samsung 8Active. It worked fine before the OS reinstall. I've tried uninstalling the app on the phone and the laptop and still get no...
  10. Problem with Your Phone app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Your Phone app: I used Your Phone app, which I downloaded from the Store, without any problems until new update appeared. Currently I cannot connect my Android smartphone. I tried to reset the App on my computer and reinstall it on the phone but the laptop cannot send the notification to the...