Windows 10: Your Phone App is not opening

Discus and support Your Phone App is not opening in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Tried to use Your Phone app. but it does not seem to be opening or launching. When I click on the app, what I see is a window below. Nothing happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kaisermisaki, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Your Phone App is not opening

Tried to use Your Phone app. but it does not seem to be opening or launching.

When I click on the app, what I see is a window below. Nothing happens after. How do I solve this?

Your Phone App is not opening 1c65b8c4-f485-480f-91af-6a53f89dcefa?upload=true.jpg

:)

kaisermisaki, Sep 20, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Your Phone App is not opening :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 20, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

Your Phone App is not opening

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Your Phone App is not opening

1. Your Phone App is not opening - Similar Threads - Phone App opening

2. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...
  3. Your Phone App

Your Phone App: Im having issues linking up my device and my desktop windows 10 insider preview os. i get this. and i see no notification that says allow on my phone. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app/5a66da52-d454-4458-bf34-ec5fad4369b8
  4. 'Your Phone' App

'Your Phone' App: I have an iPhone, which isn't currently supported by the Your Phone app to receive or send text messages. Are you planning on adding more features including texting for iPhone? If so, when? I would really enjoy the app a lot more if there was a text messaging function that...
  5. Your Phone app

Your Phone app: I installed Your Phone app on my PC. It shows up in the app list. No icon is in my app list however. To open the app I have had to go to the store as if to install it. It shows that it's installed on my device and I am able to launch from the store. Why isn't it...
  6. Your Phone app

Your Phone app: Is it possible to set the Your Phone app to run automatically whenever I switch on my pc? I looked in the startup processes and it's not even listed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app/caa88973-8d78-4286-82da-55814a083247
  7. your phone app

your phone app: In your phone app of win 10,text messages and photos are not appearing.Contacts are not appearing as well to which i want to send messages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app/36559eb2-ce5a-4947-b16a-8a670d632512
  8. Your Phone App

Your Phone App: How do you send a message to more than one recipient? Is there a way to create group mailing lists within Your Phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app/94c0e647-d3d4-4635-ac9d-a6e248f8342d
  9. your phone app

your phone app: Can not uninstall the app on the computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app/6d091c50-25f8-469e-8c61-c78274721e7a
  10. Your phone app

Your phone app: I have the October update, ran the your phone, got the text. installed the app on my phone. Pixel xl2, was able to connect to the phone from the computer after rebooting the phone. about 2 messages and then lost connection, only way to get it back was to reboot the phone....