Windows 10: Your Phone App Issues with Redmi Note 7

Discus and support Your Phone App Issues with Redmi Note 7 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I m using Your Phone app between my Windows 101909 and Redmi Note 7 while using the app i m unable to sync over data via Bluetooth. Whenever i m... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ManishLakheramac, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Your Phone App Issues with Redmi Note 7

I m using Your Phone app between my Windows 101909 and Redmi Note 7

while using the app i m unable to sync over data via Bluetooth.

Whenever i m pairing my calls in phone app it is showing half Bluetooth pair confirmation and the device name is also changede0d62559 after last update i have performed all the repairs and reset in my phone app in phone and windows app both i have updated it to but i don't know whats wrong help needed.

Currently i m syncing content over mobile data. Your Phone App Issues with Redmi Note 7 9f789c10-a7a0-4737-914a-b1d663a07dc5?upload=true.png

:)

ManishLakheramac, Jul 2, 2020

2. Redmi Note 4 issues with USB connection to Windows 10

I bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, connected to the PC following all the recommended instructions, it worked(temporarily). I transferred some files etc.

Then after I disconnected, didn't worked anymore.

I passed hours trying to make it connect to the PC again but the device connection notification didn't showed up and I was only able to see the device charging.

Then I found a temporarily answer, I had to delete the Redmi Note 4 register from the Device Manager list and then reinitialize the system.

After that, I was able to transfer files again, but when I disconnected, the problem went back, after that I did the same steps and it worked again.

The point is, I don't want to keep doing that in order to connect my cellphone to PC because it takes time and it is unefficient. Microsoft, this is some kind of bug/incompatibility of Windows 10, I bet you guys are able to solve it simply, maybe via a little
    update.

Can anybody there help with this? Maybe a support worker, developer or advanced user.

ps.: I downloaded all required official drivers from Xiaomi and Qualcomm(adb 1.4.3/Qualcomm USB Driver v1.0), also turned on USB Debugging on my phone(which is required to transfer files from this phone), so its not a software issue from the part of my phone.

ps 2.: My PC uses Windows 10 PRO 64 bits version

BlankCobra, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Your Phone App Issues with Redmi Note 7

Redmi phones not recognised in Windows 10 latest

this is not helpful.

where i have to plug in my samsung galaxy note and how i can connect my redmi phone 1s. the above reply is not suitable for my redmi phone.

THIRUMALAISESHADRI, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone App Issues with Redmi Note 7

1. Your Phone App Issues with Redmi Note 7 - Similar Threads - Phone App Issues

2. redmi note 9 connecting via phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    redmi note 9 connecting via phone link: mirror view or casting with phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redmi-note-9-connecting-via-phone-link/88ba4714-28f0-41bd-9c86-fffd3a6489b2
  3. redmi note 9 connecting via phone link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    redmi note 9 connecting via phone link: mirror view or casting with phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redmi-note-9-connecting-via-phone-link/88ba4714-28f0-41bd-9c86-fffd3a6489b2
  4. Can't link my phone "xiaomi redmi note 11!" to PC with Phone Link

Can't link my phone "xiaomi redmi note 11!" to PC with Phone Link: I could add Samsung to app but not the xiaomi redmi note 11! why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-link-my-phone-xiaomi-redmi-note-11-to-pc-with/42483508-eaa9-4c13-8570-122de3f48a72
  5. Can't link my phone "xiaomi redmi note 11!" to PC with Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't link my phone "xiaomi redmi note 11!" to PC with Phone Link: I could add Samsung to app but not the xiaomi redmi note 11! why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-link-my-phone-xiaomi-redmi-note-11-to-pc-with/42483508-eaa9-4c13-8570-122de3f48a72
  6. Issues with Your Phone app

Issues with Your Phone app: I've been using "Your Phone" for several months with no problems. About a month ago the app began to mark read messages as unread. I would see a large number in the bubble next to the message icon Like 8 thru 11 unread texts.All of the texts marked unread I had already opened...
  7. Issues with Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Your Phone app: I've been using "Your Phone" for several months with no problems. About a month ago the app began to mark read messages as unread. I would see a large number in the bubble next to the message icon Like 8 thru 11 unread texts.All of the texts marked unread I had already opened...
  8. Your Phone App Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone App Issues: Hi, I'm finding that my Your Phone app will send a text message successfully but also keeps a duplicate text in the Your Phone app window with "Sending..." that ultimately results in an error saying my message couldn't be sent. One of the two messages successfully sends...
  9. Help!!! Redmi note 7 x Your Phone Companion Support

Help!!! Redmi note 7 x Your Phone Companion Support: Hello! I'm a Redmi note 7 user and I've been trying to connect my phone through the My Phone Companion for a while now, getting the app again and again from the Play Store. No matter what I do and what permissions give on my device the data simply won't sync. I really want to...
  10. Your phone app connection issue

Your phone app connection issue: I'm trying to connect Samsung Note 10+ to windows 10 using link to windows. It keeps getting stuck at 60% even after I've tried all troubleshooting steps. One more point, I've logged in PC with a different Microsoft account then the one I'm using to connect my phone....