Windows 10: Your Phone app links successfully, but does nothing else. How do I use the features to...

Discus and support Your Phone app links successfully, but does nothing else. How do I use the features to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I followed the instructions to connect my iPhone, which worked perfectly. The problem is that I see a box with my phone in it, which properly reflects... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnnyC__, Jun 23, 2021.

1. JohnnyC__ Win User

Your Phone app links successfully, but does nothing else. How do I use the features to...

I followed the instructions to connect my iPhone, which worked perfectly. The problem is that I see a box with my phone in it, which properly reflects the name of the phone, but it shows no other data about the phone. Clicking on About reveals a page that says "Features" at the top, and a line that says "These settings apply to [my phone name]," but nothing else shows below that. Same is true for Help & Feedback, only the title there is "Personalization." The General, Personalization, and Features menu items are greyed out. It seems that the app menu items are bring

:)

JohnnyC__, Jun 23, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Herohtar Win User
    How can I disable the "Link your Phone and PC" notification in Windows 10?

The new "Continue on PC" feature that came with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update also includes a notification that pops up saying "Link your Phone and PC". Answering no or clearing the notification gets rid of it, but after some amount of time and/or a reboot, it continuously comes back.

Presumably, if you actually install the app to link your phone it will stop giving you the notification, and I am also aware that you can completely disable suggestion notifications; however, I do not wish to use the phone link feature and I would prefer not to disable all future suggestions, as I could possibly be interested in one of them. Is there a way to specifically disable a single specific suggestion notification?

Herohtar, Jun 23, 2021
  4. meebers Win User

Your Phone app links successfully, but does nothing else. How do I use the features to...

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Your Phone app links successfully, but does nothing else. How do I use the features to... - Similar Threads - Phone app links

2. How do I unlock all the features of Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unlock all the features of Phone Link?: I had to uninstall and reinstall Phone Link. I guess it's like starting over. I don't want to make or receive phone calls.1. I want to hear music through my windows 10 computer speakers. How do I do that?2. I want to listen to Amazon music. As you can see, it's still showing...
  3. How do I unlock all the features of Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I unlock all the features of Phone Link?: I had to uninstall and reinstall Phone Link. I guess it's like starting over. I don't want to make or receive phone calls.1. I want to hear music through my windows 10 computer speakers. How do I do that?2. I want to listen to Amazon music. As you can see, it's still showing...
  4. Can't use the apps/multiple apps feature on 'Phone Link'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use the apps/multiple apps feature on 'Phone Link': I can't use anything from my phone other than the calling functionality, notifications, messages, and photos. I can't find the option to use other apps on my phone like reddit, whatsapp, etc. You can see my point of view through the inserted image. I have a OnePlus 6T with...
  5. Can't use the apps/multiple apps feature on 'Phone Link'

Can't use the apps/multiple apps feature on 'Phone Link': I can't use anything from my phone other than the calling functionality, notifications, messages, and photos. I can't find the option to use other apps on my phone like reddit, whatsapp, etc. You can see my point of view through the inserted image. I have a OnePlus 6T with...
  6. Your Phone or Phone Link call feature is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone or Phone Link call feature is not working: I have tried all possible solutions as explained on Microsoft site... but still can not make a call.It keeps displaying Get Started in Call screen. I have clicked it many times.. but every time I click it says Getting things ready... waits for 1 or 2 minutes and again comes...
  7. Your Phone or Phone Link call feature is not working

Your Phone or Phone Link call feature is not working: I have tried all possible solutions as explained on Microsoft site... but still can not make a call.It keeps displaying Get Started in Call screen. I have clicked it many times.. but every time I click it says Getting things ready... waits for 1 or 2 minutes and again comes...
  8. Linking Your phone app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Linking Your phone app: I'm trying to link my Android phone to my computer using the Your Phone app. It tells me to send a notification to my phone by clicking "send notification" on my computer but nothing ever comes through to my phone. I've done this over eight times. Please help!...
  9. How do I enable the Calls feature on the "Your Phone" app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I enable the Calls feature on the "Your Phone" app?: So I have the latest version of Windows 10 (November update, 18363.476) and I also got a PCIe Wifi 6 + Bluetooth 5.0 (Intel AX200) card for my desktop hoping I could have this feature enabled by now....
  10. How to disable Your Phone linking feature on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Your Phone linking feature on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Your Phone is a big move by Microsoft. When they did not get proper traction from developers to build their own modern mobile application ecosystem, they started working on integrating the competitor devices. Started with replying to text messages from your...