Windows 10: Your phone app makes pc unbootale

Discus and support Your phone app makes pc unbootale in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; With your phone instslled i can not get into the login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kjl1956, Feb 11, 2020.

1. kjl1956 Win User

Your phone app makes pc unbootale

With your phone instslled i can not get into the login

:)

kjl1956, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 11, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Your phone app makes pc unbootale

Google Apps Password Problem? Unauthorized Entry Into PCs & Phones

Hi boweasel.

I'm unfamiliar with such an app. In any event I'm sure the answer is a complete review of her account profile and likely the removal of this app. Sure it is not the authenticator app that gives you six digit codes.

Sign into your sister email on a computer. In the upper right is either her picture or a character representing her name right beside the nine dots. Click once on this and then click google account. On the left of the page that opens click security.

Then go through and change password, enable two step verification using her cell as the number. When offered to generate 10 new backup codes do so to cancel out old codes that may have been generated.

Blow away all app passwords.

Then open recovery phone and make sure the correct numbers are there.

Same with recovery email, make sure only the email accounts she wants are list. (Be sure he doesn't have access to this recovery account)

Your phone app makes pc unbootale [​IMG]

Scroll down and go through each section like your devices, aps with access, etc.

Pay attention to other accounts like her Playstore account or other accounts where they may ask security questions or birthdates.

I would enable two step everywhere with her cell as the verify text number.

As to the windows device it might be time for a clean install. I would carefully scan list of installed apps. Start > Settings >apps.

Once this is all completed you may need to generate an app password to use in email on phone. Generate it on this same page.

Caledon Ken, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Your phone app makes pc unbootale

1. Your phone app makes pc unbootale - Similar Threads - phone app makes

2. Your Phone App: "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App: "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls": I keep getting this error while trying to make calls, before someone copy-pastes what the trouble shooter page says, I've already uninstalled those apps and am unsure of what could be causing it....
  3. Your Phone App: "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App: "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls": I keep getting this error while trying to make calls, before someone copy-pastes what the trouble shooter page says, I've already uninstalled those apps and am unsure of what could be causing it....
  4. Issue with Phone Companion App "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls"

Issue with Phone Companion App "There are apps on your PC preventing you from making calls": Greetings,I have been through all the posted troubleshooting techniques to solve this issue. My phone and PC are connected however the app still is not able to make calls, etc. due to an apparent conflict with another PC app. This vague statement is very discouraging. I have...
  5. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  6. Your Phone app - my phone apps not showing up on PC

Your Phone app - my phone apps not showing up on PC: Hello, Have a Galaxy S10e and a Surface Pro X with Your Phone app installed. I cannot hear the other person when I try to receive calls. Making calls is fine. I don't see my android phone apps appearing on Your Phone on my pc and the Galaxy 10 series are on the approved...
  7. Cannot Make Call with Your Phone App

Cannot Make Call with Your Phone App: My your phone app is working i'm not getting the option to call in it and even it is connected to my phone [Original Title: Your phone app] * Moved from Research...
  8. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...
  9. Your Phone App Check your Phone / PC??

Your Phone App Check your Phone / PC??: Ive been trying to get the Your Phone app working since it was released but ive only managed to get it working maybe 3 or 4 times. Most of the time i cant get past the Check your Phone / PC part. What are the Network requirements for this app so i can make sure my Firewall...
  10. Make Your Phone app work on Galaxy S8

Make Your Phone app work on Galaxy S8: Hello, I have the very latest Windows 10 - 17763.1 - freshly installed last night. I also have the latest available version of Your Phone app - 3.3.2_50563 mmx-3.3.0-001 - installed an hour ago on Samsung Galaxy S8. On PC: 1- Logged into my Microsoft account. 2- Now...