Windows 10: Your Phone App: Mirror content from Android phone to Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Your Phone App: Mirror content from Android phone to Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Windows 10 v1809 came with a lot of improvements and additions. There is some good news for Android users too. You can easily connect your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 13, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Your Phone App: Mirror content from Android phone to Windows 10 PC

WinClub, Oct 13, 2018

2. windows 8 phone vs android?

How Windows Phone Is Turning Its Slim App Selection Into a Strength

Windows Phone has tons of advantages by sharing components (like .NET and Windows Marketplace) with it's Windows brethren. It takes less effort to produce a quality program for both platforms than it does for Android and iOS. Microsoft is pursuing quality over quantity.

Most people only use maybe 10 apps to get functionality not provided by default with the device. If Windows Phone has something functionally the same as those 10 apps on iOS or Android, the argument is moot.

Case in point: pick the features you absolutely can't live without on any phone and compare them. Are they built into the OS? If there is not, is there an app available to add that functionality? Does the solution meet your expectations? Answer those questions for each functionality to find which platform is best for you.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 13, 2018
  3. t_ski Win User
    $.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Your Phone App: Mirror content from Android phone to Windows 10 PC :(

t_ski, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Your Phone App: Mirror content from Android phone to Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Phone App Mirror

2. Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app won't reconnect to Android phone: This has happened every time I tried using this app (which I enjoy using when it works fine). I'll setup my phone link to my PC and for that evening, everything works great. I love it. But as soon as I shut down my PC and then go about my business the following day, when I...
  3. Mirror Android phone on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mirror Android phone on Windows 10: Hello, I'm having problems to cast my Android to my mini PC (Vorke V1 plus). Using a Windows phone the app built into Windows 10 works perfectly. But with my android devices, the app says "device name is about to cast" but nothing ever appears or fails. I've already tried...
  4. Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app: Phone screen – supported devices We are excited to provide an early preview into the newest feature for the Your Phone app – phone screen. You can now mirror your Android phone’s screen directly on your PC without having to dig for your phone. This article describes the PCs...
  5. Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC: How to: Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC How to Check Android Phone Battery Level in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC After you phone screen, and more from your Android phone on your PC. Starting in Your Phone app version...
  6. Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10: How to: Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app in Windows 10 How to Pick Apps from Android Phone to Notify in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC Starting with Windows 10 build 18885 on April 26, 2019, Microsoft added a new preview feature to the Your...
  7. Turn On or Off Mirror Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Mirror Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Mirror Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Mirror Android Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC Starting with Windows 10 build 18356.16, Microsoft added a new preview phone screen feature to the Your Phone...
  8. See Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    See Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC: How to: See Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC How to See Photos from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC After you see photos from your Android phone. Your Phone is an app that runs on your PC. It is preinstalled in Windows 10...
  9. View Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: View Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to View and Reply to Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC After you send text messages from your Android phone on your PC. Your Phone is an app that runs...
  10. Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to Send Text Messages from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC After you text messages from your Android phone on your PC. Your Phone is an app that runs on your PC. It is...