Windows 10: Your Phone app missing from Update

Discus and support Your Phone app missing from Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got the 1809 build October release update, but the Your Phone app is no where to be found on my machine. Any word on how I might get it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mikebook, Oct 3, 2018.

1. mikebook Win User

Your Phone app missing from Update

I got the 1809 build October release update, but the Your Phone app is no where to be found on my machine. Any word on how I might get it?

:)

mikebook, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 3, 2018
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Oct 3, 2018
  4. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Your Phone app missing from Update - Similar Threads - Phone app missing

2. Your Phone app missing in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone app missing in Microsoft Store: When I open the Your Phone app on my PC Windows 10 64bit I get the message saying the app needs to be updated. I click on update, but it then tells me the update cannot be found. If I open Microsoft Store and do a search for the Your Phone app, it cannot find that either.I...
  3. Your Phone app missing in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone app missing in Microsoft Store: When I open the Your Phone app on my PC Windows 10 64bit I get the message saying the app needs to be updated. I click on update, but it then tells me the update cannot be found. If I open Microsoft Store and do a search for the Your Phone app, it cannot find that either.I...
  4. Your Phone app missing in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. your phone companion - missing "apps" feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    your phone companion - missing "apps" feature: I Don't see the option to open apps, I only see the options: "Notifications", "Messages", "Photos", "Calls". anyone knows why this option is missing?...
  6. Missing the "apps" tab in the Your Phone app

Missing the "apps" tab in the Your Phone app: I just installed and synced my phone with the "Your Phone" app. I was reading an article and to mirror the screen on my pc there should be an "apps" tab in the Your Phone app. But I only show Notifications, Messages, Photos and Calls. My phone is a Galaxy S8. Is...
  7. removing a phone from Your Phone app

removing a phone from Your Phone app: My "Your Phone" app is linked to a phone I no longer own. How do I unlink that phone and link to my current phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-phone-from-your-phone-app/8dbe6fbb-5698-455b-bfe7-8e7de7b28956
  8. Your Phone app will not update

Your Phone app will not update: I've recently just took my first Windows 10 product out of the box, an HP i7 touchscreen laptop. I'm already having problems with it. The issue now is getting the Your Phone app to work. I've looked over the web for information and there seems to be a lot of problems with it,...
  9. Missing "calls" tab in Your Phone app

Missing "calls" tab in Your Phone app: Hi, I want to answer my phone calls in windows using my headset and tried using Your Phone app. I connected my PC updated windows 10 and Phone Android 8 and paired them by Bluetooth, but there's no "calls" tab showing in the app. I've checked the instructions online and...
  10. Phone Screen and Calls options missing from Your Phone app.

Phone Screen and Calls options missing from Your Phone app.: Hey, anyone had the problem of the Phone Screen and Calls options being available for a couple of days in the Your Phone app and then just disappearing? I am using a Surface Book 2 Windows 10 Pro Build 18363.476 Version 1909 and a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Android Version 9....