Windows 10: Your Phone App, more than one phone connect failed

Discus and support Your Phone App, more than one phone connect failed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; About Your Phone Windows Pro 10 app Can connect more than one phone? Phone Android 10 connected but Another phone different phone number, Android... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeonidasSavvides, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Your Phone App, more than one phone connect failed

About Your Phone

Windows Pro 10 app

Can connect more than one phone? Phone Android 10 connected but Another phone different phone number, Android 7.0, i tried connect but Not make it?

How connect the second phone?

:)

LeonidasSavvides, Oct 23, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Oct 23, 2020
  4. meebers Win User

Your Phone App, more than one phone connect failed

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone App, more than one phone connect failed

1. Your Phone App, more than one phone connect failed - Similar Threads - Phone App more

2. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  3. "Your Phone Connection" app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Your Phone Connection" app: - I can't uninstall the app Your Phone Connection, nor can I disable it or stop it from functioning. I've turned off all permissions and clicked "force stop'' on the phone. This malware interrupts my online classes even when I have my phone on silent. Whoever heard of an App...
  4. Your Phone app fails to install

Your Phone app fails to install: A few months ago, the My Phone app stopped working. I attempted to uninstall and reinstall, but the app won't install. When I try, the download bar fills only to say it failed. The error code I have is 0xC00CE224....
  5. your phone app not connecting

your phone app not connecting: have your phone app installed , messaging works well - however the dialer part rarely connects and when trying to reconnect it states it cant .. although it is at least for text purposes ....
  6. Your Phone app connection issues

Your Phone app connection issues: I have been trying to set up the Your Phone app on my desktop computer for my Pixel 2 for a while now. I cannot connect the two devices together - I am not receiving the notification for the final step of syncing them. My desktop is on ethernet no, it cannot use WiFi and I...
  7. Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone

Connect Your Phone App to Different (New) Phone: I use the Your Phone app on my computer at work to move pictures that are texted to me to my computer. I recently got a new phone and I cannot figure out how to get the app on my computer to connect to my new phone, a Google Pixel 3....
  8. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...
  9. your phone app "Connect your phone to wi-fi"

your phone app "Connect your phone to wi-fi": I've just upgraded to October update for windows 10, Having issue with "Your Phone Companion" . I am connected to Wi-Fi, my PC and other cell phone is working fine to the network, but when I try to "pair" or "connect" my LGL158VL to the app..I get "connect your phone to...
  10. Your Phone app fails to complete the connection between PC and phone

Your Phone app fails to complete the connection between PC and phone: The Your Phone app fails to connect the PC and my phone. The connection starts asking one to approve the connection on the phone. The approval pops up on the phone and you are able to approve the connection. As far as the phone is concerned the connection is good. However the...