Windows 10: Your Phone App not Connecting to Galaxy S8

Discus and support Your Phone App not Connecting to Galaxy S8 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have done all the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the support website. I have uninstalled and reset the phone and desktop app multiple times.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WilliamLangley1, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Your Phone App not Connecting to Galaxy S8

I have done all the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the support website. I have uninstalled and reset the phone and desktop app multiple times. Nothing can make them connect. They both get stuck on the Check your PC/Phone screen. My phone is an Galaxy S8 my laptop is a surface pro 3.

:)

WilliamLangley1, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Smokey59 Win User

Connecting to mobile wi-fi hotspot on Samsung Galaxy S8

Hello Franco,

When I put the phone in Mobile Hotspot, and I look at the Wireless Network Connection on my laptop, it does show the Galaxy S8.

The error that I get is Windows is unable to connect to Galaxy S8.

The other item that I have is a Samsung Galaxy E Tablet but it does not show the Galaxy S8, it is not a wi-fi tablet, it only connects to my home

wi-fi.

I hope that I have answered your questions.

I will wait for your response.

Thanks

Smokey59, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Make Your Phone app work on Galaxy S8

I get the same, none of the troubleshooting steps work for S8. I just get "Waiting for permission on phone" but no way to Allow.

It used to work until recently.

Please advise next steps.

sluggoslade, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Smokey59 Win User

Your Phone App not Connecting to Galaxy S8

Connecting to mobile wi-fi hotspot on Samsung Galaxy S8

Hi Franco,

I connected the phone with the USB cord and the phone shows up on my connection on the laptop, but it is unable to connect.

Not sure what else you need me to do.

I also tried to connect my samsung tab E to the phone as well and I couldn't connect to the Samsung Galaxy S8 wi-fi hotspot.

Thanks

Smokey59, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Your Phone App not Connecting to Galaxy S8

1. Your Phone App not Connecting to Galaxy S8 - Similar Threads - Phone App Connecting

2. Paired samsung s8 phone to pc but it does not connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Paired samsung s8 phone to pc but it does not connect: Hi,I know this question was asked before, but there was no solution offered. I have tried all suggestions to no avail.Both pc and phone can connect to other blue tooth devices but not to each other.They are paired, and I have unpaired and repaired them many times. I...
  3. "Your Phone Connection" app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Your Phone Connection" app: - I can't uninstall the app Your Phone Connection, nor can I disable it or stop it from functioning. I've turned off all permissions and clicked "force stop'' on the phone. This malware interrupts my online classes even when I have my phone on silent. Whoever heard of an App...
  4. your phone app not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your phone app not connecting: have your phone app installed , messaging works well - however the dialer part rarely connects and when trying to reconnect it states it cant .. although it is at least for text purposes ....
  5. Alternative to Photo app - Using galaxy S8

Alternative to Photo app - Using galaxy S8: I bought a Samsung Galaxy S8 to get a good quality camera to take pictures for ebay.... Windows 10 photo app import of pictures is absolutely trash With my previous camera and previous windows, I used a USB stick, SD card in it and it was very easy I used to just plug the...
  6. Alternative to Photo app - Using galaxy S8

in Windows 10 Support
    Alternative to Photo app - Using galaxy S8: I bought a Samsung Galaxy S8 to get a good quality camera to take pictures for ebay.... Windows 10 photo app import of pictures is absolutely trash With my previous camera and previous windows, I used a USB stick, SD card in it and it was very easy I used to just plug the...
  7. Your Phone app Screen mirroring "phone screen" support for Galaxy S9+

Your Phone app Screen mirroring "phone screen" support for Galaxy S9+: Hey Team, Can anyone tell me why the Your Phone app doesn't give me the option to mirror my S9+ no settings or options anywhyere for "Phone Screen"? I'm searching around and can't get confirmation the S9+ is even supported, but the S9 is stated as compatible on...
  8. Photos Over WiFi From Your Galaxy S8 Phone To Windows 10

Photos Over WiFi From Your Galaxy S8 Phone To Windows 10: After the latest update 'Windows 10 Insider Preview 18356.1 (19h1_release)' my Photos App no longer shows the 'From Mobile over WiFi' option. What's up with that?...
  9. Make Your Phone app work on Galaxy S8

Make Your Phone app work on Galaxy S8: Hello, I have the very latest Windows 10 - 17763.1 - freshly installed last night. I also have the latest available version of Your Phone app - 3.3.2_50563 mmx-3.3.0-001 - installed an hour ago on Samsung Galaxy S8. On PC: 1- Logged into my Microsoft account. 2- Now...
  10. No Transfer Dialog Box W/ Galaxy S8+

in Windows 10 Support
    No Transfer Dialog Box W/ Galaxy S8+: So when I connect my cell phone to computer, either via wireless or wired... I have no problems transferring files, but I get no "transfer dialog box". It's fine for a file here or there... but when I want to send a bunch of files and or very large files... I have no clue if...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your phone stuck on check your pc

2. samsung s8 and your phone companion

3. my phone companion not woirking with samsung s8 in new 1903 windows build

4. your phone app not connecting s8,
  5. your phone companion will not connect to windows 10 on galaxy s8