Windows 10: Your Phone App not Connecting to Galaxy S8

Discus and support Your Phone App not Connecting to Galaxy S8 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have done all the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the support website. I have uninstalled and reset the phone and desktop app multiple times.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WilliamLangley1, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Your Phone App not Connecting to Galaxy S8

I have done all the troubleshooting steps mentioned on the support website. I have uninstalled and reset the phone and desktop app multiple times. Nothing can make them connect. They both get stuck on the Check your PC/Phone screen. My phone is an Galaxy S8 my laptop is a surface pro 3.

:)

WilliamLangley1, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Smokey59 Win User

Connecting to mobile wi-fi hotspot on Samsung Galaxy S8

Hello Franco,

When I put the phone in Mobile Hotspot, and I look at the Wireless Network Connection on my laptop, it does show the Galaxy S8.

The error that I get is Windows is unable to connect to Galaxy S8.

The other item that I have is a Samsung Galaxy E Tablet but it does not show the Galaxy S8, it is not a wi-fi tablet, it only connects to my home

wi-fi.

I hope that I have answered your questions.

I will wait for your response.

Thanks

Smokey59, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Make Your Phone app work on Galaxy S8

I get the same, none of the troubleshooting steps work for S8. I just get "Waiting for permission on phone" but no way to Allow.

It used to work until recently.

Please advise next steps.

sluggoslade, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Smokey59 Win User

Your Phone App not Connecting to Galaxy S8

Connecting to mobile wi-fi hotspot on Samsung Galaxy S8

Hi Franco,

I connected the phone with the USB cord and the phone shows up on my connection on the laptop, but it is unable to connect.

Not sure what else you need me to do.

I also tried to connect my samsung tab E to the phone as well and I couldn't connect to the Samsung Galaxy S8 wi-fi hotspot.

Thanks

Smokey59, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Your Phone App not Connecting to Galaxy S8

1. Your Phone App not Connecting to Galaxy S8 - Similar Threads - Phone App Connecting

2. your phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your phone app: In your phone app of win 10,text messages and photos are not appearing.Contacts are not appearing as well to which i want to send messages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app/36559eb2-ce5a-4947-b16a-8a670d632512
  3. Your Phone App Update 1.0.20094.0 - Unable to connect

Your Phone App Update 1.0.20094.0 - Unable to connect: Since installing the update to the Your Phone App on my Surface this morning, I have not been able to connect to my phone (an Xperia using Android 9). The App was working fine beforehand. I have tried resetting the App on the Surface and reinstalling the App on the phone, but...
  4. Your Phone App

Your Phone App: How do you send a message to more than one recipient? Is there a way to create group mailing lists within Your Phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app/94c0e647-d3d4-4635-ac9d-a6e248f8342d
  5. your phone app

your phone app: Can not uninstall the app on the computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app/6d091c50-25f8-469e-8c61-c78274721e7a
  6. your phone app "Connect your phone to wi-fi"

your phone app "Connect your phone to wi-fi": I've just upgraded to October update for windows 10, Having issue with "Your Phone Companion" . I am connected to Wi-Fi, my PC and other cell phone is working fine to the network, but when I try to "pair" or "connect" my LGL158VL to the app..I get "connect your phone to...
  7. Your Phone app fails to complete the connection between PC and phone

Your Phone app fails to complete the connection between PC and phone: The Your Phone app fails to connect the PC and my phone. The connection starts asking one to approve the connection on the phone. The approval pops up on the phone and you are able to approve the connection. As far as the phone is concerned the connection is good. However the...
  8. Make Your Phone app work on Galaxy S8

Make Your Phone app work on Galaxy S8: Hello, I have the very latest Windows 10 - 17763.1 - freshly installed last night. I also have the latest available version of Your Phone app - 3.3.2_50563 mmx-3.3.0-001 - installed an hour ago on Samsung Galaxy S8. On PC: 1- Logged into my Microsoft account. 2- Now...
  9. Your phone app

Your phone app: I have the October update, ran the your phone, got the text. installed the app on my phone. Pixel xl2, was able to connect to the phone from the computer after rebooting the phone. about 2 messages and then lost connection, only way to get it back was to reboot the phone....
  10. No Transfer Dialog Box W/ Galaxy S8+

in Windows 10 Support
    No Transfer Dialog Box W/ Galaxy S8+: So when I connect my cell phone to computer, either via wireless or wired... I have no problems transferring files, but I get no "transfer dialog box". It's fine for a file here or there... but when I want to send a bunch of files and or very large files... I have no clue if...