Windows 10: Your Phone App Not Working

Discus and support Your Phone App Not Working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Does anybody know how to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JoyfulJordy, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Your Phone App Not Working

/u/JoyfulJordy, Mar 23, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 23, 2021
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 23, 2021
  4. Your Phone App Not Working

Your Phone app not working

Perhaps this may be of help clearing up some confusion.

If you do a search for "Your Phone" via the Windows 10 start menu, the result takes you to the "Your Phone" app page, which gives you the options to connect/sync your computer to your phone. It is the settings on that page that I have struggled with, because they lead you nowhere, with no way to complete the process. At least, that is my experience.

But there is another choice in that also shows up farther down in the start menu "Your Phone" the search results called "Link your phone". It takes you to a different settings page titled "Your Phone", but gives you options not found on the Your Phone "app" page, including the ability to add a device, and most importantly, "unlink" your phone. This is the crucial step, which will lead you to the next step of re-linking your phone on your computer. You will come across a popup that displays a QR code (you will be asked to scan this QR code in a further step), and you will be asked to install the the Your Phone app on your phone (even if it is already installed), upon which it will then offer you to confirm the process by either scanning the QR code, or signing into Microsoft.

For me, for whatever reason, scanning the QR code did not work, but signing into Microsoft did complete the process.

kitpzyxmsir, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

Your Phone App Not Working

1. Your Phone App Not Working - Similar Threads - Phone App Working

2. Your Phone app not working on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone app not working on laptop: Your Phone app works perfectly on my desktop, but not at all on my laptop. It recognises that the phone is there, but the notification sent by the laptop never reaches the phone. I have gone through all the troubleshooting suggestions checking same network, same Microsoft...
  3. Your phone app not working

Your phone app not working: Hello all, I'm having issues making the Your Phone app work together with Link to Windows. I have a Samsung S10+ updated to OneUI 3.1 and a Surface 6, so there shouldn't be any issue. However: I have connected my phone to my pc a few months ago, and nothing is syncing...
  4. Your Phone app not working.

Your Phone app not working.: Team, I just upgraded to Windows 10 20H2 and when I try to run it I get an error message that this app has been disabled by the administrator. "administrator has blocked you from running this app" I Googled it and there were a couple of suggestions. I disabled UAC but...
  5. Your Phone App not working with VPN

Your Phone App not working with VPN: my vpn not working with the your phone app. cant connect or set up with my phone. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-not-working-with-vpn/fcaf2da3-00a7-484f-be23-7fd8bd503abc
  6. Setup for your phone app not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setup for your phone app not working: I've been trying to get it to work for awhile now and my phone gets stuck at the check your pc part. I check my pc and it says were almost done and has me hit resend notification. Then it just loads for awhile and asks me to resend it again. I've tried resetting it and...
  7. Your Phone app not working

Your Phone app not working: Just did a clean install of 1903 18362.356 from ISO followed by an immediate update to .388. Going well except for Your Phone App. Trying to set it up and I'm in a death loop When I start it, I get this: [img] I click on Update and I get this: [img] I click Launch...
  8. Your Phone App is not working

Your Phone App is not working: Hello, Your phone app is not working. its just Blank inside I'm not able to send any message or do a phone call. someone, please help me to solve this issue, Btw I'm using Iphone.[ATTACH]...
  9. Your Phone App not working

Your Phone App not working: When I open up the App it shows me this screen [ATTACH] and when I go to update It doesn't give me the option to. Ive tried resetting both the phone app and the windows app store apps, i've also hard restarted my computer but no matter what i do i still cant update....
  10. 'Your Phone App' is not working.

'Your Phone App' is not working.: I have successfully installed the Windows 10 October update. I m trying to access my android phone using Your Phone app. I have linked my phone with the Microsoft account by following all the directions given. After linking my phone, Your Phone app is still showing Link Your...