Windows 10: Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working

Discus and support Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft introduced the Notification syncing feature from Android phone to Windows 10 very recently. But some users have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 12, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working

WinClub, Aug 12, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 12, 2019
  3. What happened to notification syncing in Android Cortana app?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you follow steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Open the app in mobile phone and go to menu.
    2. Tap on Settings > Cross device.
    3. Make sure that the switch across App notifications sync is toggled on.
    4. Open Notification access on your phone and check the switch is on for Cortana.
    5. Go to Settings in your PC, click on
      Cortana.
    6. Click on Cortana across my devices on the left pane.
    7. Make sure the toggle switch is ON under Get phone notifications on this PC.

If you still do not see the options, we would suggest you to uninstall and re-install the app and try configuring.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Cr00zng Win User

Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10

Sync email from desktop to your smartphone?

I was hoping that finally I can sync my Windows phone with Outlook on the desktop, but it isn't likely.

It seems that this app is pretty much useless on my Windows phone for the purpose of syncing all my emails (6 email accounts) from Outlook on my desktop to my phone. On the other hand, this app will do just that for the Android and iOS platform. *Sad

Cr00zng, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working - Similar Threads - Phone app Notifications

2. Your Phone (or Phone Link) wont sync all notifications.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone (or Phone Link) wont sync all notifications.: The Your phone app wont sync the notifications from my phone. It does it for only select number of apps. I still get the notifications showing up in the Your Phone app itself if I open it, but it just wont show up as a notificcatio banner. Ive checked the notifications...
  3. Your Phone Notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Notifications: Your Phone is good, and improved a lot. When I click on Notifications, it opens Screen Share, within it. Which should've same Wi-Fi, and has to accept screen share request on phone, and also uses lot of data, which is a bit cluttered process. I suggest that it should, open...
  4. Your phone app call notification?

Your phone app call notification?: Just recently, when I make a phone call, I've started getting this popup notification in the upper right hand corner of my window, [img] which would be ok, except for the fact that it cannot be moved and it stays on top of everything, so it blocks out anything behind it...
  5. YOUR PHONE APP NOT SYNCING

YOUR PHONE APP NOT SYNCING: I am not able to connect with the your phone app on my PC even if I am on safe network ad have same account running..I have been waiting for hours [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-not-syncing/44ae1af7-d63a-4c50-8657-06bb9cd1d96f
  6. Your Phone App Call Notifications

Your Phone App Call Notifications: Since the recent upgrade to the your phone app, every time someone calls me a notification pops up on my windows 10 screen and READS the calling number out. This happens even if windows 10 is in "focus mode," regardless of the time of day or night, regardless of if I am in a...
  7. No text message notifications in Your Phone app

No text message notifications in Your Phone app: I set up the Your Phone app with my Galaxy S9 and it mostly works, I can see photos, make calls, I've enabled notification access in the phone's permission settings, and I can send and receive texts and system-related notifications. The battery optimization exception setting...
  8. 'Your Phone' notifications

'Your Phone' notifications: Is there any way to collectively silence ALL notifications received via 'Your Phone'? It appears to only be possible to silence on a per-app basis. I want to see the banners with no sound played, there is no option for this inside the app. submitted by /u/mariocf [link]...
  9. Your Phone App will not sync pictures. Notifications and messages works fine.

Your Phone App will not sync pictures. Notifications and messages works fine.: I have the Your Phone app running on motorola android. Pictures will not sync, says "We can'y connect to phone", however messages and notifications are working so phone is connected. I would like to get problem resolved and don't know how....
  10. Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC: #WindowsInsiders using the #YourPhone app, we got even more for you! We have just begin a staged roll-out of syncing notifications from your phone to PC! Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote] Yes! Dismiss on your PC and it will be dismissed on your phone...