Windows 10: Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; #WindowsInsiders using the #YourPhone app, we got even more for you! We have just begin a staged roll-out of syncing notifications from your phone to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC

#WindowsInsiders using the #YourPhone app, we got even more for you! We have just begin a staged roll-out of syncing notifications from your phone to PC!

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Yes! Dismiss on your PC and it will be dismissed on your phone and viceversa.

Brink, Apr 26, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

And with the Portico update it's that much better (FINALLY always on wifi).

Facebook notifications on Windows Phone are spotty at best. It's a very inconsistent experience which is why I rely on the Me app to see my notifications.

Dos101, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10

Read more: Hands on with Microsofts Phone Companion app, your hub to syncing with Windows 10

Brink, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Phone app syncing

2. Your Phone (or Phone Link) wont sync all notifications.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone (or Phone Link) wont sync all notifications.: The Your phone app wont sync the notifications from my phone. It does it for only select number of apps. I still get the notifications showing up in the Your Phone app itself if I open it, but it just wont show up as a notificcatio banner. Ive checked the notifications...
  3. Your Phone Notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Notifications: Your Phone is good, and improved a lot. When I click on Notifications, it opens Screen Share, within it. Which should've same Wi-Fi, and has to accept screen share request on phone, and also uses lot of data, which is a bit cluttered process. I suggest that it should, open...
  4. Your phone app call notification?

Your phone app call notification?: Just recently, when I make a phone call, I've started getting this popup notification in the upper right hand corner of my window, [img] which would be ok, except for the fact that it cannot be moved and it stays on top of everything, so it blocks out anything behind it...
  5. YOUR PHONE APP NOT SYNCING

YOUR PHONE APP NOT SYNCING: I am not able to connect with the your phone app on my PC even if I am on safe network ad have same account running..I have been waiting for hours [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-not-syncing/44ae1af7-d63a-4c50-8657-06bb9cd1d96f
  6. Your Phone App Call Notifications

Your Phone App Call Notifications: Since the recent upgrade to the your phone app, every time someone calls me a notification pops up on my windows 10 screen and READS the calling number out. This happens even if windows 10 is in "focus mode," regardless of the time of day or night, regardless of if I am in a...
  7. Your Phone app in Windows 10 can now use wallpaper from your phone

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app in Windows 10 can now use wallpaper from your phone: Because #yourphone is, well, *your* phone, we wanted to make it feel as such on your PC. Rolling out now to #windowsinsiders (at 50%) you can enjoy your phone wallpaper being applied with acrylic transparency to the nav bar + larger icon. PS: Calls is now fully rolled out at...
  8. Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft introduced the Notification syncing feature from Android phone to Windows 10 very recently. But some users have been reporting that this feature is not working properly for them. This can be caused if the link between the computer and [...] This...
  9. Your Phone App Check your Phone / PC??

Your Phone App Check your Phone / PC??: Ive been trying to get the Your Phone app working since it was released but ive only managed to get it working maybe 3 or 4 times. Most of the time i cant get past the Check your Phone / PC part. What are the Network requirements for this app so i can make sure my Firewall...
  10. Windows 10’s Your Phone app can now sync notification from phone to PC

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s Your Phone app can now sync notification from phone to PC: Unveiled back in 2018, Microsoft’s Your Phone app aims to bridge the gap between your Windows 10 PC and a smartphone by allowing users to access their phone content directly on the desktop. Today, Microsoft is updating Your Phone app with another useful feature that would...