Windows 10: Your Phone App on Microsoft Store

Discus and support Your Phone App on Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I run a routine check on all of my computers each day and that consists of checking for updates everyday as well as app updates on the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jesse Williams, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Your Phone App on Microsoft Store

So I run a routine check on all of my computers each day and that consists of checking for updates everyday as well as app updates on the Microsoft Store.

The issue pertains to the Your Phone App on the Microsoft Store. When I check for app updates, the said app always updates repeatedly but doesn't have the date as current, the date says it was last updated from a past date.

I am posting a screenshot to explain:

Your Phone App on Microsoft Store [​IMG]

If I close out the Microsoft Store app and open it again, the Your Phone App update is no longer there as if it was never updated.

Windows 10 Version 20H2

:)

Jesse Williams, Jan 1, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 1, 2021
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 1, 2021
  4. sam02 Win User

Your Phone App on Microsoft Store

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Your Phone App on Microsoft Store

1. Your Phone App on Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Phone App Microsoft

2. Your Phone app missing in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone app missing in Microsoft Store: When I open the Your Phone app on my PC Windows 10 64bit I get the message saying the app needs to be updated. I click on update, but it then tells me the update cannot be found. If I open Microsoft Store and do a search for the Your Phone app, it cannot find that either.I...
  3. Your Phone app missing in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone app missing in Microsoft Store: When I open the Your Phone app on my PC Windows 10 64bit I get the message saying the app needs to be updated. I click on update, but it then tells me the update cannot be found. If I open Microsoft Store and do a search for the Your Phone app, it cannot find that either.I...
  4. Your Phone app missing in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  6. Microsoft Store ... and My Phone App

Microsoft Store ... and My Phone App: Hi Microsoft store app is not functioning for some reason I don't know why. It is nowhere to be found in the Apps and Features section of the settings as well as My Phone app. My Phone App doesn't work either ... I don't know if both situations are connected ... but...
  7. Your Phone not updating in microsoft store

Your Phone not updating in microsoft store: I just got my brand new laptop today and was prompted to download Your Phone during setup. I did so and followed all the instructions to download it to my phone as well. Whenever I attempt to open the app on my laptop, I get a prompt that says the app needs to be updated in...
  8. Apps in Microsoft Store aren't updating, except "Your Phone"

Apps in Microsoft Store aren't updating, except "Your Phone": Why aren't any of the apps from Microsoft Store not updating for me? The only app that receives updates is "Your Phone" for some reason. Is this because I haven't activated Windows 10?...
  9. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...
  10. Microsoft Apps is now Your Phone Companion in Google Play Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Apps is now Your Phone Companion in Google Play Store: Microsoft announced below that the Microsoft Apps on Android is getting rebranded as Your Phone Companion app in the release of the Windows 10 Insider Preview build 18237 to the Skip Ahead ring. This week, we are bringing our apps closer together – Your Phone app on PC now...