Windows 10: Your Phone App on windows does not have sound from the apps/screen sharing through pc

Discus and support Your Phone App on windows does not have sound from the apps/screen sharing through pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ to connect to your phone app in windows but the sound does not comes from the pc when I am using a phone app/screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by B0rn2Battl3, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Your Phone App on windows does not have sound from the apps/screen sharing through pc

I am using Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ to connect to your phone app in windows but the sound does not comes from the pc when I am using a phone app/screen sharing. I have tried going to Settings > Systems > Sounds > App volume and device preferences to look as mentioned from other post but it does not have the Your Phone app in the list. I have tried reconnecting and restarting it multiple times and it is still the same. Anyone know how to fix this or there are no sounds for using phone app/screen share through pc?

:)

B0rn2Battl3, Sep 23, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 23, 2020
  3. why is there a windows 10 app for netflix?

It's the new universal Windows app...coming to Xbox One in January, works on PC, phones, tablets...part of Microsoft's universal apps initiative.

Mercennarius, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Your Phone App on windows does not have sound from the apps/screen sharing through pc

TechPowerUp App with Windows 8.1 Phone?

Is there any chance of an official TechPowerUp App for Windows 8.1 Phone like Android? I miss having one for my phone now that I have a Windows Phone now. Instead of having to pin the site to my main menu.

Or do you @W1zzard have any objections if a TPU user wanted to make one, if you decide not too?

MxPhenom 216, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone App on windows does not have sound from the apps/screen sharing through pc

1. Your Phone App on windows does not have sound from the apps/screen sharing through pc - Similar Threads - Phone App does

2. sound notifications through the 'my phone' app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound notifications through the 'my phone' app: I can't find this setting or this question anywhere and I feel like it's a small thing I'm somehow not noticing. Through the 'my phone app', my computer plays a loud notification sound every time I get a text and shows a banner of the text. I can find the settings for the...
  3. sound notifications through the 'my phone' app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sound notifications through the 'my phone' app: I can't find this setting or this question anywhere and I feel like it's a small thing I'm somehow not noticing. Through the 'my phone app', my computer plays a loud notification sound every time I get a text and shows a banner of the text. I can find the settings for the...
  4. Does the PC app for Your Phone have to be Enter=Send?

Does the PC app for Your Phone have to be Enter=Send?: Please inform me that the developers of Your Phone for the PC hasn't left off the choice of Enter=Send or doesn't =Send? I hit that key so often that it sends half words, half sentences, and maybe things I didn't get time to reread and edit before sending.Did they leave this...
  5. Cannot link phone through Your Phone app

Cannot link phone through Your Phone app: I have spent multiple hours attempting to connect my phone to my windows 10 pc. On my pc, the app says, "Please open Your Phone Companion - Link to Windows and sign in with email account". I have done that and the window hasn't advanced. On my phone it says, "Check your PC,...
  6. No Sound On Your Phone App

No Sound On Your Phone App: Hello. I have installed the Your Phone App on my Surface Go but I can't get the sound to work. I can make a phone call on my Surface and the person I was calling could hear me but I could not hear her. Also when I try and play other audio in other apps on my phone on my...
  7. Calls through Your Phone app

Calls through Your Phone app: Hello, I would like to use Your Phone app to make phone calls from the laptop. Does the phone that I linked to the laptop needs to have credit in it in order to make the call from the laptop? or it just needs a sim card. thank you...
  8. Game Audio through Your Phone App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Audio through Your Phone App: Is there a way to make your phone's game audio come through Your Phone App when playing a game? submitted by /u/Hambla28 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikvzeg/game_audio_through_your_phone_app/
  9. Your Phone App Share screen function is not working, when phone is hotspot for PC

Your Phone App Share screen function is not working, when phone is hotspot for PC: Hi! I often use the internet connection on my laptop via a hotspot from phone. Recently, I tried to use the share screen function using the WiFI network created in this way, but it failed. I wonder if it is possible to create a connection that will be able to work using...
  10. Your Phone app doesn't play sound from linked phone

Your Phone app doesn't play sound from linked phone: The app is working just fine, except I can not bring it to play the sound on my PC. It's very annoying if you play games on a big screen but the sound comes still from the phone. Phone: Samsung A51 PC: Dell Inspirion 2014...