Windows 10: Your Phone app PC has no textures

Discus and support Your Phone app PC has no textures in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What the app looks like: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Deathblade314, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Your Phone app PC has no textures

What the app looks like:

Your Phone app PC has no textures f2172509-ef5e-463f-bbf0-fbf539805cdf?upload=true.jpg

Your Phone app PC has no textures 9c670149-ee19-4a9e-bbed-8bfaa2b659de?upload=true.jpg

:)

Deathblade314, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 18, 2021
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Winuser Win User

Your Phone app PC has no textures

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Your Phone app PC has no textures

1. Your Phone app PC has no textures - Similar Threads - Phone app has

2. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  3. Your Phone app - my phone apps not showing up on PC

Your Phone app - my phone apps not showing up on PC: Hello, Have a Galaxy S10e and a Surface Pro X with Your Phone app installed. I cannot hear the other person when I try to receive calls. Making calls is fine. I don't see my android phone apps appearing on Your Phone on my pc and the Galaxy 10 series are on the approved...
  4. "Your Phone" default app has stopped connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Your Phone" default app has stopped connecting: Hey all I had a problem today where when I use the "Link to Windows" feature on my Samsung Note 10+ and use the "Your Phone" app on Windows 10, the PC and phone did not communicate properly. all fields said at the top of each page "last updated 9/18/2020" which obviously...
  5. Your Phone App

Your Phone App: Recently your phone app got a calling feature. In the dialer whenever i am typing any number then the app seems to be automatically adding a country code prefix +44 in my case. This is also happening while sending an sms within the your phone app....
  6. your phone app

your phone app: When i make a call the voice came from my phone not from my surface go. I am done all setting reset and setup again and again but the issue is persist. what should i do. all notification photos, sms working properly but only voice not come from my surface go....
  7. Your Phone app

Your Phone app: When i make a call the voice came from my phone not from my surface go. I am done all setting reset and setup again and again but the issue is persist. what should i do. all notification photos, sms working properly but only voice not come from my surface go....
  8. Your Phone App: Link your phone to PC not working on new laptop

Your Phone App: Link your phone to PC not working on new laptop: Hi, I just got a new lenovo flex 14 laptop with Windows 10 Home. I am trying to link my phone to my pc but whenever I click "Link Phone", i get an error saying "Something went wrong". I tried restarting my computer, resetting the app, and uninstalling and reinstalling the app...
  9. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...
  10. Your Phone App Check your Phone / PC??

Your Phone App Check your Phone / PC??: Ive been trying to get the Your Phone app working since it was released but ive only managed to get it working maybe 3 or 4 times. Most of the time i cant get past the Check your Phone / PC part. What are the Network requirements for this app so i can make sure my Firewall...