Windows 10: Your Phone app PC has no textures

Discus and support Your Phone app PC has no textures in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What the app looks like: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Deathblade314, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Your Phone app PC has no textures

What the app looks like:

Your Phone app PC has no textures f2172509-ef5e-463f-bbf0-fbf539805cdf?upload=true.jpg

Your Phone app PC has no textures 9c670149-ee19-4a9e-bbed-8bfaa2b659de?upload=true.jpg

:)

Deathblade314, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 18, 2021
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Winuser Win User

Your Phone app PC has no textures

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Your Phone app PC has no textures

1. Your Phone app PC has no textures - Similar Threads - Phone app has

2. 'Your Phone' has a bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    'Your Phone' has a bug: In the 'Your Phone' app it's Doesn't show my mobile nameRealme XT instead of it's showing some random characters As 817eea9e like this Please help me [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-has-a-bug/867ef3bf-1b1b-4804-8b91-fbf724f30d22
  3. Your Phone app - my phone apps not showing up on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone app - my phone apps not showing up on PC: Hello, Have a Galaxy S10e and a Surface Pro X with Your Phone app installed. I cannot hear the other person when I try to receive calls. Making calls is fine. I don't see my android phone apps appearing on Your Phone on my pc and the Galaxy 10 series are on the approved...
  4. Your Phone App: Link your phone to PC not working on new laptop

Your Phone App: Link your phone to PC not working on new laptop: Hi, I just got a new lenovo flex 14 laptop with Windows 10 Home. I am trying to link my phone to my pc but whenever I click "Link Phone", i get an error saying "Something went wrong". I tried restarting my computer, resetting the app, and uninstalling and reinstalling the app...
  5. Your Phone App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone App: Does anyone have an issue with Windows 10 Your Phone app where it will stop working after a few days? I will launch it and just get a grey/blank screen Clearing application data will fix it for a day or two Great app if it would stay working and support MMS...
  6. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...
  7. Your Phone on pc

Your Phone on pc: one time I was able to click and Your Phone would open on my pc, now I cannot open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-on-pc/d073371e-3b54-438a-9545-f1b4d7449139
  8. Your Phone App Check your Phone / PC??

Your Phone App Check your Phone / PC??: Ive been trying to get the Your Phone app working since it was released but ive only managed to get it working maybe 3 or 4 times. Most of the time i cant get past the Check your Phone / PC part. What are the Network requirements for this app so i can make sure my Firewall...
  9. your phone app

your phone app: In your phone app of win 10,text messages and photos are not appearing.Contacts are not appearing as well to which i want to send messages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app/36559eb2-ce5a-4947-b16a-8a670d632512
  10. your phone app

your phone app: Can not uninstall the app on the computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app/6d091c50-25f8-469e-8c61-c78274721e7a