Windows 10: Your Phone App Phone Screen option not available

Discus and support Your Phone App Phone Screen option not available in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Surface Book2 15 Insider build 19582.1001 Your Phone app 1.20022.81.0 Samsung Galaxy S10+ Android 9 Pie Your Phone app 1.20022.117.0 I am not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ColinnEx, Mar 15, 2020.

1. ColinnEx Win User

Your Phone App Phone Screen option not available

Surface Book2 15

Insider build 19582.1001

Your Phone app 1.20022.81.0

Samsung Galaxy S10+

Android 9 Pie

Your Phone app 1.20022.117.0

I am not seeing the "Phone Screen" settings in the Windows Your Phone App settings. I have notifications, messages, photos, and calls all working perfectly. Connected via Bluetooth and on same wifi network with no AP isolation.

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers!

-ColinnEx

:)

ColinnEx, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app Mobile

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Your Phone App Phone Screen option not available - Similar Threads - Phone App Phone

2. your phone app not showing open phone screen and apps option on my new phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    your phone app not showing open phone screen and apps option on my new phone: How do i get the option of apps and opn phone screen on one plus nord? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-not-showing-open-phone-screen-and/a39de540-bff9-414c-b41a-2c1b5a6ba5f0
  3. your phone app not showing open phone screen and apps option on my new phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your phone app not showing open phone screen and apps option on my new phone: How do i get the option of apps and opn phone screen on one plus nord? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-not-showing-open-phone-screen-and/a39de540-bff9-414c-b41a-2c1b5a6ba5f0
  4. Your Phone App - open phone screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App - open phone screen: HiI am unable to open the phone screen in windows 10 but no success.It all perfectly works on my laptop with windows 10 home but not so on my desktop with windows 10 pro.There is no errror message, the android phone reacts with waking up the screen, but the PC after shortly...
  5. Your Phone App - open phone screen

Your Phone App - open phone screen: HiI am unable to open the phone screen in windows 10 but no success.It all perfectly works on my laptop with windows 10 home but not so on my desktop with windows 10 pro.There is no errror message, the android phone reacts with waking up the screen, but the PC after shortly...
  6. Unable to open phone screen on Your Phone app

Unable to open phone screen on Your Phone app: I am unable to access my phone screen on the Your Phone app, though my PC and phone are on the same network. My PC is connected to the same network as my phone, but through LAN. Is this what's causing the problem?...
  7. "Your Phone" app and dimming phone screen

"Your Phone" app and dimming phone screen: So on my S10+, after a few minutes of using Your Phone app on my PC, the screen on my actual phone dims to almost black I assume to save battery and it's great. There is a dim message on the actual phone along the lines of "Link to Windows active, tap screen or power button...
  8. Your Phone App - Not available in your region yet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your Phone App - Not available in your region yet: I am using Samsung S20+ and tried to use captioned function but in vain showing Not available in your region yet, Sorry this feature is coming soon to your area. Please standby ! I am located in Macau SAR and how can I use this app ? Thanks for your enlightenment...
  9. Phone calls now available in the Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Phone calls now available in the Your Phone app: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_post_tech_articles [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9iz00/phone_calls_now_available_in_the_your_phone_app/
  10. Phone Screen and Calls options missing from Your Phone app.

Phone Screen and Calls options missing from Your Phone app.: Hey, anyone had the problem of the Phone Screen and Calls options being available for a couple of days in the Your Phone app and then just disappearing? I am using a Surface Book 2 Windows 10 Pro Build 18363.476 Version 1909 and a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Android Version 9....