Windows 10: Your Phone App Phone Screen option not available

Discus and support Your Phone App Phone Screen option not available in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Surface Book2 15 Insider build 19582.1001 Your Phone app 1.20022.81.0 Samsung Galaxy S10+ Android 9 Pie Your Phone app 1.20022.117.0 I am not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ColinnEx, Mar 15, 2020.

1. ColinnEx Win User

Your Phone App Phone Screen option not available

Surface Book2 15

Insider build 19582.1001

Your Phone app 1.20022.81.0

Samsung Galaxy S10+

Android 9 Pie

Your Phone app 1.20022.117.0

I am not seeing the "Phone Screen" settings in the Windows Your Phone App settings. I have notifications, messages, photos, and calls all working perfectly. Connected via Bluetooth and on same wifi network with no AP isolation.

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers!

-ColinnEx

:)

ColinnEx, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app Mobile

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Your Phone App Phone Screen option not available - Similar Threads - Phone App Phone

2. Your Phone App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone App: Recently your phone app got a calling feature. In the dialer whenever i am typing any number then the app seems to be automatically adding a country code prefix +44 in my case. This is also happening while sending an sms within the your phone app....
  3. Calling features not available on Your Phone app

Calling features not available on Your Phone app: I've updated my Your Phone app but cannot see the new calling feature. I have a phone running Android 8.1 Oreo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calling-features-not-available-on-your-phone-app/ba5416bc-a3b8-4b85-bc28-fbf4bd7ae506
  4. Your Phone App

Your Phone App: Hi, The problem which I am facing is, Your Phone app does not shows me the call option and mirror option. You can see this in the image below. Can someone help me to fix this please ? [ATTACH]...
  5. change phone on your phone app.

change phone on your phone app.: I want to change the device on your phone app on windows please assist me with that. I would be highly obliged if you will email me personally on my email (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***). Thanks Devyansh...
  6. Phone calls now available in the Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Phone calls now available in the Your Phone app: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/i_post_tech_articles [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9iz00/phone_calls_now_available_in_the_your_phone_app/
  7. Phone Screen and Calls options missing from Your Phone app.

Phone Screen and Calls options missing from Your Phone app.: Hey, anyone had the problem of the Phone Screen and Calls options being available for a couple of days in the Your Phone app and then just disappearing? I am using a Surface Book 2 Windows 10 Pro Build 18363.476 Version 1909 and a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Android Version 9....
  8. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...
  9. 'Your Phone' App

'Your Phone' App: I have an iPhone, which isn't currently supported by the Your Phone app to receive or send text messages. Are you planning on adding more features including texting for iPhone? If so, when? I would really enjoy the app a lot more if there was a text messaging function that...
  10. Your Phone App

Your Phone App: How do you send a message to more than one recipient? Is there a way to create group mailing lists within Your Phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app/94c0e647-d3d4-4635-ac9d-a6e248f8342d