Windows 10: Your Phone App: Poor Phone Screen Quality

Discus and support Your Phone App: Poor Phone Screen Quality in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When displaying my phone screen with the Phone Screen feature, in the Your Phone application, the image quality displayed of my phone screen, is very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Forthewinwin, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Your Phone App: Poor Phone Screen Quality

When displaying my phone screen with the Phone Screen feature, in the Your Phone application, the image quality displayed of my phone screen, is very poor quality. My graphics settings on my PC are set for maximum quality, and I tried modifying those settings specifically for the Your Phone application. What could be the problem?

:)

Forthewinwin, Aug 15, 2020
  2. bradavon Win User

Your Phone App: Ringtone and Call quality terrible?

Hi,

Anyone help with this? Thanks.

Windows 10 version: 1909 (Build: 18363.815)
    Your Phone App version: 1.20041.85.0
    Your Phone Companion Link to Windows app version: 1.20041.82.0
    Link to Windows Service version: 1.0.5.2.30

Samsung Galaxy S10: Android 10 / OneUI 2.1

It worked fine using my Surface Pro 4 but on my new Surface Pro X the Ringtone and Call Quality through the Your Phone app are terrible: Constant crackling, tapping whatever you want to call it. Kind of like coins being dropped.

All other aspects of Your Phone work wonderfully.

I've tried:

Phone:

1. Bluetooth: Unpairing the Surface Pro X
    2. Your Phone Companion App: Clearing Application Data/Cache
    Surface Pro X:

1. Settings -> Bluetooth: Unpairing the phone
    2. Settings -> Phone: Unlinking the phone
    3. Settings -> Apps: Your Phone App: Repair and Reset
    I then set it all up again which went through all fine.

I've also tried:

1. Device Manager -> All Bluetooth Drivers -> Update Driver
    2. Paired a Bluetooth speaker to my Surface Pro X. This works fine.
    I suspect the issue is related to the Your Phone App and Bluetooth but don't know where to check next?

Because the crackling noise seems to be bluetooth related.

Thanks

bradavon, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Your Phone App: Poor Phone Screen Quality

Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Your Phone App: Poor Phone Screen Quality

1. Your Phone App: Poor Phone Screen Quality - Similar Threads - Phone App Poor

2. Phone Link sound quality poor, stutters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link sound quality poor, stutters: I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 that I've linked with Phone Link on my new Win11 computer. I got it to link ok, and I can access my phone for apps and to make phone calls. But when I play audio on the phone, I can only hear it from the phone speaker, not the pc. I was able to get...
  3. Phone Link sound quality poor, stutters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link sound quality poor, stutters: I have a Samsung Galaxy S10 that I've linked with Phone Link on my new Win11 computer. I got it to link ok, and I can access my phone for apps and to make phone calls. But when I play audio on the phone, I can only hear it from the phone speaker, not the pc. I was able to get...
  4. Windows 10 - Your Phone - Bluetooth - Poor quality sound out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Your Phone - Bluetooth - Poor quality sound out: It has been asked in the past with no comments. 1 year later figured I would ask again.Sad part is they are QUICK to closing down questions and discussions in this "community".Any calls, by my cell phone, with the "Your Phone" app in windows 10 sounds horrible?Tried 2x...
  5. Windows 10 - Your Phone - Bluetooth - Poor quality sound out

Windows 10 - Your Phone - Bluetooth - Poor quality sound out: It has been asked in the past with no comments. 1 year later figured I would ask again.Sad part is they are QUICK to closing down questions and discussions in this "community".Any calls, by my cell phone, with the "Your Phone" app in windows 10 sounds horrible?Tried 2x...
  6. Your Phone App - open phone screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App - open phone screen: HiI am unable to open the phone screen in windows 10 but no success.It all perfectly works on my laptop with windows 10 home but not so on my desktop with windows 10 pro.There is no errror message, the android phone reacts with waking up the screen, but the PC after shortly...
  7. Your Phone App - open phone screen

Your Phone App - open phone screen: HiI am unable to open the phone screen in windows 10 but no success.It all perfectly works on my laptop with windows 10 home but not so on my desktop with windows 10 pro.There is no errror message, the android phone reacts with waking up the screen, but the PC after shortly...
  8. "Your Phone" app and dimming phone screen

"Your Phone" app and dimming phone screen: So on my S10+, after a few minutes of using Your Phone app on my PC, the screen on my actual phone dims to almost black I assume to save battery and it's great. There is a dim message on the actual phone along the lines of "Link to Windows active, tap screen or power button...
  9. Poor sound quality in "Your Phone" android app.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Poor sound quality in "Your Phone" android app.: I have tried this app, that seems to have a lot of advantages, using the PC similar to a handsfree kit via bluetooth. Only problem is that the sound quality is poor. It seems to be an issue related to "your phone"/bluetooth connection, as sound is brilliant while using same...
  10. Your phone app call quality

Your phone app call quality: Does anyone have trouble with poor call quality when calling from your phone app, using ur phone? Mine cuts out n is not clear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-call-quality/3fb4ccf0-83aa-4569-8469-835e03da1f8e