Windows 10: Your Phone App Rolling out Device indicators [ Alumia_italia]

Discus and support Your Phone App Rolling out Device indicators [ Alumia_italia] in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kacinkelly [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kacinkelly, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Your Phone App Rolling out Device indicators [ Alumia_italia]

/u/kacinkelly, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Your Phone Apps feature now rolling out to everyone on Windows 10 PC

We are excited to announce that the Apps feature is now rolled out to everyone with supported devices (It may take up to 48hrs. to show up). It allows you to instantly access your Android phones mobile apps directly from your Windows 10 PC. Learn more:

Brink, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Your Phone App Rolling out Device indicators [ Alumia_italia]

New Your Phone Display Apps feature rolling out further in Windows 10

The newest #YourPhone feature: Apps, has started rolling out further. So some of you may see your Phone screen entry switch over to Apps (even if you're not a Windows Insider). Available on select Android devices.

Introducing Your Phone Apps – access your Android phone’s apps directly from your PC

How to Turn On or Off Display Apps from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC

Originally released to Windows Insiders, not now rolling out to public: Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20185.1000 (rs_prerelease) - August 5

UPDATE: The apps experience in Your Phone is gradually rolling out only to Windows Insiders on a PC that is configured to be in the Dev, Beta, or Release Preview Channels and is a server-side change that takes time propagate out. Please see the feature requirements below including list of supported phones and well as this FAQ here on Microsoft Answers.

The Your Phone app continues to evolve. We are happy to announce another exciting feature, a seamless continuation of our vision and promise to help you be more productive and keep you in your flow. Tap into the power of Your Phone app with Link to Windows integration on select Samsung devices to instantly access your phones mobile apps directly from your Windows 10 PC. Theres no need to install, sign-in or set up your apps on your PC, saving you time and hassle. You can conveniently pin your favorite mobile apps to your Taskbar or Start menu on your PC for quick and easy access. When you launch an app, it opens in a separate window outside of the Your Phone app enabling you to multitask. So, whether you need to quickly reply to a conversation, respond to your social posts, or order food, you can do it fast using your PCs large screen, keyboard, mouse, pen and touch screen alongside your other PC apps!

Your Phone App Rolling out Device indicators [ Alumia_italia] [​IMG]

And we are not stopping here. Later in the year, Samsung Galaxy Note20 users will experience the power and convenience of running multiple apps side by side and we will continue to work with Samsung to bring this feature to additional devices. Apps will launch in separate windows enabling you to interact with multiple apps at the same time. So, whether you are working on a document, keeping up on your social media feed or simply staying connected with family and friends, everything is accessible in one place, so your flow is never broken.

Starting today, Android phones supporting Your Phone apps Phone screen feature will be able to preview the Apps feature. See list of supported devices here. The ability to run multiple apps simultaneously is currently not available and will be introduced later this year. Give this feature a try and provide us with your valuable feedback as we continue to test, learn, and improve the overall experience. You can provide feedback within the Your Phone app under Settings -> Send Feedback.

Key Features:

• See a list of your installed Android apps directly within the Your Phone app.
    • Add your frequently used apps to the favorites section or search among your apps for even quicker access.
    • Launch any mobile app directly from your PC.
    • Apps and your mirrored phone screen launch in a separate window on your PC.
    • Pin your mobile apps to Windows Task bar or Start menu.
    • Stay in the know by keeping an eye on the app notification badging (unread notifications) in the All apps list or your Favorites.

Your Phone App Rolling out Device indicators [ Alumia_italia] [​IMG]

Apps feature requirements:

• PC running Windows 10 October 2018 Update or later. However, we always recommend updating to the latest version of Windows 10, Your Phone app and Link to Windows.
    • Available on select Android phones running Android 9.0 or greater with the Link to Windows integration. Check out the list of supported phones here.
    • Phone and PC must be on the same Wi-Fi network.
    Known Issues/Limitations:

• Some apps might block the ability to cast to other screens and you will see a black screen instead.
    • Some games and apps might not respond to interactions from your PC mouse or keyboard. You will need to use a touch-enabled PC to interact with them.
    • Audio from apps will play from your mobile device.
    • Ability to run multiple apps will rollout out later in the year.

Tenforo, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Your Phone App Rolling out Device indicators [ Alumia_italia]

1. Your Phone App Rolling out Device indicators [ Alumia_italia] - Similar Threads - Phone App Rolling

2. Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone/ Your Phone Companion apps: HiLooking for adviceI don't really know what s really happening but I cannot connect Your Phone app PC to My Phone Companion Nokia 2.4. Basically, I cannot connect those devices via Your Phone app. They don't receive the notifications to connect. I am connected for both...
  3. Your Phone Apps feature now rolling out to everyone on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone Apps feature now rolling out to everyone on Windows 10 PC: We are excited to announce that the Apps feature is now rolled out to everyone with supported devices (It may take up to 48hrs. to show up). It allows you to instantly access your Android phone’s mobile apps directly from your Windows 10 PC. Learn more: Turn On or...
  4. Reset device list on Your Phone App

Reset device list on Your Phone App: Hi, I would like to remove/reset the device list from YourPhone App as I can see 2 devices. I tried to Reset and Reinstall the App, but the list never gets empty so that I can start from the beginning and have only 1 device mapped to the App. [ATTACH] Please assist me...
  5. New Your Phone Display Apps feature rolling out further in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Your Phone Display Apps feature rolling out further in Windows 10: The newest #YourPhone feature: Apps, has started rolling out further. So some of you may see your Phone screen entry switch over to Apps (even if you're not a Windows Insider). Available on select Android devices. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter...
  6. Your Phone multiple devices support rolling out to Windows 10 Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone multiple devices support rolling out to Windows 10 Insiders: More support for multiple devices is rolling out to Windows Insiders! Now, it’s easier to link an additional device to Your Phone. Simply click the new “Add a device” button in your app settings and follow the setup instructions. Tweet — Twitter API...
  7. Device indicators in Your phone App ( - Aggionamenti)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device indicators in Your phone App ( - Aggionamenti): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KevinRuttoh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gx39kw/device_indicators_in_your_phone_app_aggionamenti/
  8. Your Phone app photos blurred out

Your Phone app photos blurred out: The Your Phone app connects my phone Pixel4 to my PC but when I first start it up says on Windows that they are not connected, but they are. I can receive notifications and text from my phone, but when I look at the photos they are all blurred out and a right click will not...
  9. Your Phone app

Your Phone app: When i make a call the voice came from my phone not from my surface go. I am done all setting reset and setup again and again but the issue is persist. what should i do. all notification photos, sms working properly but only voice not come from my surface go....
  10. Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App

Your Phone Companion / Your Phone App: Hi I just recently downloaded the Your Phone App on the Microsoft store and the Your Phone Companion on my android. It works as I need it to but my computer will only sync when it is plugged into a power source. I am often on the go without plugging in my computer and was...