Windows 10: Your Phone App Showing Incorrect Device Name

Discus and support Your Phone App Showing Incorrect Device Name in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I pair my phone to my laptop with the Your Phone app, my phone's name is not showing properly. Everything like notifications syncing to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chanchana Dissanyake, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Your Phone App Showing Incorrect Device Name

When I pair my phone to my laptop with the Your Phone app, my phone's name is not showing properly. Everything like notifications syncing to the laptop, ability to view messages from the PC is working perfectly but my phone's name is incorrect. How do I change the name to the correct name of my phone?

:)

Chanchana Dissanyake, Dec 9, 2021
  2. rostami Win User

Windows 10 shows the apps names different or odd

I have the compelet names and no smartphone is connected but they are system apps like maps or calendar and thanks for answering.

rostami, Dec 10, 2021
  3. Berton Win User
    Windows 10 shows the apps names different or odd

Apparently you have different things on your Win10, I have nothing identifiable with what you show but then the full names aren't all visible, can't see what they are. I have no Other entry in my list. Does the @ symbol before the names suggest something involving texting, maybe involving a Smart Phone?

Berton, Dec 10, 2021
  4. Dos101 Win User

Your Phone App Showing Incorrect Device Name

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Dec 10, 2021
Thema:

Your Phone App Showing Incorrect Device Name

1. Your Phone App Showing Incorrect Device Name - Similar Threads - Phone App Showing

2. Your Phone not showing Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone not showing Apps: I've connected Your Phone to my PC and the only thing it's not showing are my Apps. The account email is the same so what am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-not-showing-apps/1816065d-75ce-4416-8ab5-c1491bc31721
  3. Your Phone not showing Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone not showing Apps: I've connected Your Phone to my PC and the only thing it's not showing are my Apps. The account email is the same so what am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-not-showing-apps/1816065d-75ce-4416-8ab5-c1491bc31721
  4. Your Phone App Showing Incorrect Device Name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App Showing Incorrect Device Name: When I pair my phone to my laptop with the Your Phone app, my phone's name is not showing properly. Everything like notifications syncing to the laptop, ability to view messages from the PC is working perfectly but my phone's name is incorrect. How do I change the name to the...
  5. Your Phone app on PC does not show the name of contact that is calling

Your Phone app on PC does not show the name of contact that is calling: Hello,I ran into an issue that the name of contact or a phone number if it is unfamilliar number is not shown in notification, all it says "phone number is hidden" in Russian attached is the screenshot. All my contacts are synced and after I accpet the phone call in a list of...
  6. The "app" tab is not showing in Your Phone app

The "app" tab is not showing in Your Phone app: so I saw on youtube that the Your Phone app has the app section where it shows all apps on your phone. but in my case somehow I can't find the app tabjust like that I only have those menus, and no app. for information, I always keeps my pc up to date so I'm running the latest...
  7. Your Phone app - my phone apps not showing up on PC

Your Phone app - my phone apps not showing up on PC: Hello, Have a Galaxy S10e and a Surface Pro X with Your Phone app installed. I cannot hear the other person when I try to receive calls. Making calls is fine. I don't see my android phone apps appearing on Your Phone on my pc and the Galaxy 10 series are on the approved...
  8. Your Phone app doesn't show incoming call number/name

Your Phone app doesn't show incoming call number/name: Hey there, i have a problem with the "Your Phone" app on Windows 10. Whenever a call is coming in, the notification popup in Windows doesnt show a number or name ID of the Caller. Instead it shows "Unknown". But on my phone's screen the name is displayed correctly. Also in...
  9. Reset device list on Your Phone App

Reset device list on Your Phone App: Hi, I would like to remove/reset the device list from YourPhone App as I can see 2 devices. I tried to Reset and Reinstall the App, but the list never gets empty so that I can start from the beginning and have only 1 device mapped to the App. [ATTACH] Please assist me...
  10. How do you set the name of a phone in the "Your Phone" app

How do you set the name of a phone in the "Your Phone" app: Mine shows up as this annoying name: [ATTACH] I have tried removing the device and re-adding it, but the same result. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-set-the-name-of-a-phone-in-the-your/9639e258-6ba3-48fd-9913-fe4419054e0a