Windows 10: "Your Phone" app showing text messages but no photos...

Discus and support "Your Phone" app showing text messages but no photos... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys i am trying to troubleshoot my issue for an about month now, still no luck. My phone is clear Android, Nokia 8. As text messages are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 4k3or3et, Nov 24, 2018.

1. 4k3or3et Win User

"Your Phone" app showing text messages but no photos...

Hi guys

i am trying to troubleshoot my issue for an about month now, still no luck.

My phone is clear Android, Nokia 8.

As text messages are showing up properly the account must be linked properly. I tried to unlink the phone from my Microsoft account, resetting apps both on the phone and PC. Recently i even changed my PC (on the old one issue was the same) so it is fresh installation of Windows 10. All those nearby sharing options i have on. Connection in not metered. No battery saving on. Really don't know what to do next...

Anybody has any ideas how to solve the issue?

Thank you.

:)

4k3or3et, Nov 24, 2018
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

How to send an email that a phone receives as a text?

At my office, we want to have the ability to communicate with our electricians who are fairly low tech people. They don't check emails often, but text messaging would work fine for our need. I know with Verizon and Sprint you can using the text messaging app on the phone to text an email, and then if you reply to say L: 9995724770@VTEXT.COM that email will go to the phone as a text message.

Short of having all the electricians text an email to get these addresses, is there an easier way to go about this? I've never really dealt with mass texting before. Is say a Droid phone capable of sending a text to 40 people?

OrbitzXT, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Nov 24, 2018
  4. "Your Phone" app showing text messages but no photos...

Unable to "get media content" from text messages.

My Nokia 920 on ATT was showing this exact error "getting media content" for a long time... finally spent a chunk of time attempting all suggestions above...

FIXED:

Note: Didn't help

- WiFi on/off

- Back up text on/off

- Group text on/off

- Data on/off

Ono RunAway, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

"Your Phone" app showing text messages but no photos...

1. "Your Phone" app showing text messages but no photos... - Similar Threads - Phone app showing

2. Phone Link - Photos Attached to a Text Message Not Shown on Phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link - Photos Attached to a Text Message Not Shown on Phone: On PC: I attach a photo from my PC to a text messageRecipients: They get the text message and the attached photoOn Phone: I do not see either the text message nor the attached photoNote: Sending text msgs from PC show up correctly on phone, just not if I have attached a...
  3. Forwarding text messages with the your phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forwarding text messages with the your phone app: I have Your Phone installed with Windows 10, I just installed the latest update and was hoping it would include an option to forward messages. I am still not seeing it, it seems unlikely that Microsoft would skip such a basic feature, so I am wondering if I am just not...
  4. Forwarding text messages with the your phone app

Forwarding text messages with the your phone app: I have Your Phone installed with Windows 10, I just installed the latest update and was hoping it would include an option to forward messages. I am still not seeing it, it seems unlikely that Microsoft would skip such a basic feature, so I am wondering if I am just not...
  5. Your Phone app: text messaging

Your Phone app: text messaging: I installed Your Phone app on my pc Windows 10 & Your Phone Companion on my android 9 Moto X4 phone. Everything is synched & working except I cannot send texts from the pc. I can receive texts on the pc, & when I send a text from my phone, the text is mirrored on the pc's...
  6. Spam Texts showing up on Your Phone app

Spam Texts showing up on Your Phone app: My phone filters any spam text messages to a blocked folder. It didn't used to do this, but now when I use the Your Phone app, all of those blocked texts show back up on my Messages list on my computer. I've used this app for a year and the spam texts never showed up until...
  7. Your Phone app shows no Messages option

Your Phone app shows no Messages option: Trying to set up Your Phone app to use with my iPhone. Directions say to open the Your Phone app, choose my phone, choose Settings, then choose Messages -- but there is no Messages shown. What am I missing? Please help. TIA...
  8. No text message notifications in Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No text message notifications in Your Phone app: I set up the Your Phone app with my Galaxy S9 and it mostly works, I can see photos, make calls, I've enabled notification access in the phone's permission settings, and I can send and receive texts and system-related notifications. The battery optimization exception setting...
  9. Not receiving photos attached to text messages in Your Phone

Not receiving photos attached to text messages in Your Phone: Hello, Your Phone is installed and running on my laptop, which is running Windows 10 Home 1809. I installed Your Phone Companion on my Moto G6 today. I believe I got the app working, but I'm not able to receive pictures sent to me via text messages. When I look at my...
  10. Turn Off Show Text Messages from Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn Off Show Text Messages from Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: Turn Off Show Text Messages from Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Show Text Messages from Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC After you send text messages from your Android phone on your PC. You will can only delete messages on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yourphone app no photos appearing