Windows 10: Your Phone App shows in Start Menu but doesn't open

Discus and support Your Phone App shows in Start Menu but doesn't open in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The Your Phone App shows on my start menu, but when I try to open it, nothing happens and when I right-click to get the option to go to the App... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Krelhar, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Krelhar Win User

Your Phone App shows in Start Menu but doesn't open

The Your Phone App shows on my start menu, but when I try to open it, nothing happens and when I right-click to get the option to go to the App Settings, it doesn't show up as an installed app.

The Microsoft Store thinks the app is not installed, but when I try to install it I get an error 0x80073D05.

I got a new phone and when I tried to transfer over the phone, things blew up.

I have unlinked both phones from my Microsoft Account, rebooted my computer, tried to install the app again and nothing works.

Is there a way to get Windows to see about repairing that app?

:)

Krelhar, Apr 27, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Your Phone App shows in Start Menu but doesn't open [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Yvonne Win User
    Applications still showing on Start menu after powershell deletion

Hi,

I've used powershell to remove some apps (like Xbox games).

On one account, it cleaned up the start menu just fine.

Second account, they were showing on the start menu, so I ran powershell again and verified everything was gone that I wanted, but Xbox is still showing on the menu list. *Not* as a tile, but in the "All Apps" list. I have also tried looking at the Start Menu in File Explorer for that User and can not see the App listed.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Yvonne, Apr 27, 2020
  4. CharlesWC Win User

Frequently used apps in Start menu

Thank you for the information. I followed the instructions (this is Windows 10). The items on the Start menu are:

1. Show More Tiles. It was turned off so I turned it back on.

2. Show App List in Start Menu - ON

3. Show Recently Added Apps - ON

4. Show Most Used Apps - Off but is gray so I cannot do anything with it.

5. Occasionally Show Suggestions in Start - Off

6. Use Full Start Screen - Off

7. Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or the taskbar - On

Even with turning the Show More Tiles on the Show Most Used Apps is not available. Any suggestions?

CharlesWC, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Your Phone App shows in Start Menu but doesn't open - Similar Threads - Phone App shows

2. Your Phone not showing Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone not showing Apps: I've connected Your Phone to my PC and the only thing it's not showing are my Apps. The account email is the same so what am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-not-showing-apps/1816065d-75ce-4416-8ab5-c1491bc31721
  3. Your Phone not showing Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone not showing Apps: I've connected Your Phone to my PC and the only thing it's not showing are my Apps. The account email is the same so what am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-not-showing-apps/1816065d-75ce-4416-8ab5-c1491bc31721
  4. App list doesn't showing in the start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    App list doesn't showing in the start menu: Even after turning on the option the app list doesn't merge with tiles . Please help me to resolve problem providing some screenshots [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. your phone app not starting

your phone app not starting: ok so lets start. i have got a windows 10 pro with the version 1909. Recently i tried the my phone app. On my phone it works i have got a huawei p10 lite. On my pc however, the app its not starting. It has been like in the image below since i opened it. I dont know what to...
  6. Your Phone Doesn't show thread

Your Phone Doesn't show thread: I was using the your phone app and it worked well. I stopped using it for a few months and when I came back to it, it doesn't work properly anymore. In my messages it says "This thread contains messages that can only be viewed from your phone." I did any available updates....
  7. Your Phone app doesn't load, only shows logo

Your Phone app doesn't load, only shows logo: I've come across the Your Phone app and I've installed it on my Android device. It's all working fine on there and it got as far as the "Check your PC" stage. Here it's saying "From the Your Phone app on your PC, select Send Notification. This will send the final permission...
  8. Your Phone app doesn't show screen mirroring and calls?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone app doesn't show screen mirroring and calls?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/fr26c3jxx1041.png?width=1341&format=png&auto=webp&s=a94f31f4bf4e5b8a2b833e159bf0f26f9f8128de Hey all, on the right hand panel there is no option for screen mirroring and calls. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy A50. Is there a fix? submitted...
  9. Your Phone App is not opening

Your Phone App is not opening: Tried to use Your Phone app. but it does not seem to be opening or launching. When I click on the app, what I see is a window below. Nothing happens after. How do I solve this? [ATTACH]...
  10. Start menu doesn't work and apps won't open

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu doesn't work and apps won't open: hi all my start menu doesn't work. clicking on task bar items does not work. (wifi, notifications) opening apps doesn't work. WIN + I or trying to open update from Win + R doesn't work (message "the app didn't open") clicking the search doesn't work. Clicking the windows...