Windows 10: Your phone app - stop syncing photos over mobile data

Discus and support Your phone app - stop syncing photos over mobile data in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to continue to receive mobile notifications on my laptop but stop syncing the photos from gallery when on mobile data. Is there a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AchintAgrawal, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Your phone app - stop syncing photos over mobile data

I would like to continue to receive mobile notifications on my laptop but stop syncing the photos from gallery when on mobile data. Is there a way to do this? I could not find one.

:)

AchintAgrawal, Aug 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Hands on with 'Phone Companion' app, hub to syncing with Windows 10

Read more: Hands on with Microsofts Phone Companion app, your hub to syncing with Windows 10

Brink, Aug 23, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Your phone app - stop syncing photos over mobile data

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

Your phone app - stop syncing photos over mobile data

1. Your phone app - stop syncing photos over mobile data - Similar Threads - phone app stop

2. Phone Link app not fully syncing photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link app not fully syncing photos: Photos shot on my Galaxy S24 Ultra are showing up on Phone Link on my Windows 11 PC, but only in a soft-focus low-rez version. Message at the bottom says "Syncing from your device" but it doesn't finish the process. Portion of image inserted here. Photo size about 2.5 Mg...
  3. Phone Link app not fully syncing photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link app not fully syncing photos: Photos shot on my Galaxy S24 Ultra are showing up on Phone Link on my Windows 11 PC, but only in a soft-focus low-rez version. Message at the bottom says "Syncing from your device" but it doesn't finish the process. Portion of image inserted here. Photo size about 2.5 Mg...
  4. Can't Sync Phone Link Over Mobile Data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Sync Phone Link Over Mobile Data: Hi, I'm having trouble using the auto hotspot feature for Windows Insider Phone Link with my S20FE and Thinkpad X1 Yoga G4. I am not able to sync over mobile data, despite the sync over mobile data feature enabled on my phone. Can anyone point me in the right direction?Link...
  5. Can't Sync Phone Link Over Mobile Data

Can't Sync Phone Link Over Mobile Data: Hi, I'm having trouble using the auto hotspot feature for Windows Insider Phone Link with my S20FE and Thinkpad X1 Yoga G4. I am not able to sync over mobile data, despite the sync over mobile data feature enabled on my phone. Can anyone point me in the right direction?Link...
  6. YOUR PHONE APP NOT SYNCING

YOUR PHONE APP NOT SYNCING: I am not able to connect with the your phone app on my PC even if I am on safe network ad have same account running..I have been waiting for hours [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-app-not-syncing/44ae1af7-d63a-4c50-8657-06bb9cd1d96f
  7. Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft introduced the Notification syncing feature from Android phone to Windows 10 very recently. But some users have been reporting that this feature is not working properly for them. This can be caused if the link between the computer and [...] This...
  8. Make Your Phone app Sync over mobile data in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Make Your Phone app Sync over mobile data in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The user needs to have the Your Phone app installed on the computer and the Your Phone Companion app on Android device or iOS device to sync data between Windows 10 PC and the smartphone. However, until now, it was [...] This post Make Your Phone app Sync...
  9. Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone Companion app for Android will sync photos, messages to Windows 10: Few people heard about “Microsoft Apps” app for Android which was released a while ago. The app with a slightly odd name basically allowed users to download all important apps that Microsoft has published for Android. The app is now more than a simple hub as it now allows...
  10. Turn On or Off Sync over mobile data with PC from Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Sync over mobile data with PC from Your Phone app: How to: Turn On or Off Sync over mobile data with PC from Your Phone app How to Turn On or Off Sync over mobile data with Windows 10 PC from Your Phone Companion app on Android phone You can connect your phone and computer to get texts, photos, and more on your PC. Link...